Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick_The_Tyke

Andy Johnson

Is there owt left in t'owd tank though?

Knocking on a bit and didn't figure under Worthington...

But what's the fans' view? Good player who never fitted in at Leicester or useless carthorse whose best years are behind him?

[be gentle! reassurance required!]

Is there owt left in t'owd tank though?

Knocking on a bit and didn't figure under Worthington...

But what's the fans' view? Good player who never fitted in at Leicester or useless carthorse whose best years are behind him?

[be gentle! reassurance required!]

If you were being kind. :whistle:

Wow. 5 replies in 5 minutes!

Popular lad, then, was he?

So popular we held a big leaving do for him, did he not mention that, oh no he wasn't invited :thumbup:

His biggest crime is he simply doesn't care about winning or losing, and as such will just stand around watching the game unfold. If you are lucky he may occasionally get a rocket up his arse for a match.

I feel sorry for you all...deeply, deeply sorry.

I wish he'd gone to Leeds and ****ed them up further.

This is pathetic, but one match i was so bored as we were playing shockingly, that me and my brother watched Johnson, just him, for about 15 mins, and he barely left the centre circle. He is sooooo lazy it begs belief

This is pathetic, but one match i was so bored as we were playing shockingly, that me and my brother watched Johnson, just him, for about 15 mins, and he barely left the centre circle. He is sooooo lazy it begs belief

You're not suggesting Andy Johnson will be disguised as TPH for tomorrow's game are you? :o

Andy Johnson is pathetic. He did one decent thing in all the time he played for us - scored a class header against Cov. I'm glad the moron is out but he won't help your cause.

he did score against Cov you're right but i dont think it was class. were you in N Block for that game? it looked good at the time but when i saw it on TV it really looked like he mis-headed it and it was hilarious.

oh AJ is shit and not even worthy of coming to Leicester as a city ever again.

he did score against Cov you're right but i dont think it was class. were you in N Block for that game? it looked good at the time but when i saw it on TV it really looked like he mis-headed it and it was hilarious.

oh AJ is shit and not even worthy of coming to Leicester as a city ever again.

Yeah I was in N for that one. I only watched the replays once over but in real time it looked like a decent enough header from where I was stood. That's the only positive memory I have of the poor bloke.

He might brighten up their dressing room - but I cannot ever see him leading them towards the Pr0mised Land of promotion.

I could never see what he was for really.

Football wise he was just a gesture - like a condom with holes in it. :whistle:

He might brighten up their dressing room - but I cannot ever see him leading them towards the Pr0mised Land of promotion.

I could never see what he was for really.

Football wise he was just a gesture - like a condom with holes in it. :whistle:

Where do you come up with this stuff? lol

Archived