Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Sprucing the training ground!

Yet again the media dilutes the main thrust of his intentions by focusing on the flowers and people fall for it hook, line and sinker; if you read the whole article it's about everything being in place and everyone pulling their weight at the training ground and being recognised for doing so.

This is as important as having the right kit on a match day, Allen's looking for hassle free environment so that he and the football management team can concentrate all their efforts on producing a winning team.

If the Merc can't put the correct emphasis on a story they should piss off.

Yet again the media dilutes the main thrust of his intentions by focusing on the flowers and people fall for it hook, line and sinker; if you read the whole article it's about everything being in place and everyone pulling their weight at the training ground and being recognised for doing so.

This is as important as having the right kit on a match day, Allen's looking for hassle free environment so that he and the football management team can concentrate all their efforts on producing a winning team.

Good reply. It is all about attention to detail, I am impressed that MA is so concerned with everything at the club - if he is prepared to pay that much attention to the colour of the flowers then consider how much attention he is prepared to give to the team.

Good work, keep it up.

Now you've made sense of this bizarre thread (thanks - because I haven't read the article) it's piss funny to read the first post. Talk about not reading between the lines and a not unearthing the deeper meaning

They're actually brothers, their parents being BartonFox and Pauline Fowler from Eastenders.

Thats a catch for Pauline, I mean how often to you get to give birth to 2 of the best dressed kids in the world, with the best dressed father in the world.

Thats a catch for Pauline, I mean how often to you get to give birth to 2 of the best dressed kids in the world, with the best dressed father in the world.

Those 2 wouldn't even be able to get my hand me downs at a local Oxfam.

Away with your cheek :angry:

Outstanding work :thumbup:

Thankyou Daggers.

I find myself quite unappreciated in the LCFC forum however.

I might start whinging more and exchange my footballing understanding and knowledge for a cursory glance at the football manager database... then I'll fit right in, right?

Sorry.

Thn Il fit ryte in, ryte??!!!

Thankyou Daggers.

I find myself quite unappreciated in the LCFC forum however.

I might start whinging more and exchange my footballing understanding and knowledge for a cursory glance at the football manager database... then I'll fit right in, right?

Sorry.

Thn Il fit ryte in, ryte??!!!

:yesyes: You'd get noticed at least :whistle::P

Archived