Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Hendo To Swansea?

Did he not sign a new contract at the end of last season?

Either way, we wouldn't miss him really - two keepers is all you really need and can afford at this level - it would be hard to keep a third choice keeper happy, especially as the two probable benchers were first teamers last year.

If we have a decent academy keeper coming through then I would say get rid and save the wage money.

Either way, we wouldn't miss him really - two keepers is all you really need and can afford at this level - it would be hard to keep a third choice keeper happy, especially as the two probable benchers were first teamers last year.

If we have a decent academy keeper coming through then I would say get rid and save the wage money.

in agreement!

But we have a reserve team next year so we ideally need 3. Otherwise if 1 gets injured then there will be no reserve team GK... :unsure:

But we have a reserve team next year so we ideally need 3. Otherwise if 1 gets injured then there will be no reserve team GK... :unsure:

Carl Pentney did well for the Academy last year and should be good enough for the reserves if needed.

If we've told him he could bugger off.... Wouldn't good old Martin have told us that we've told him to bugger off?

Like he did with the other jokers?

But there are players that you tell to get lost and those that you will sell if an offer comes in but aren't so bothered if they stay, I think Hendo is a sell if the bid comes in type player.

I can remember reading that Hendo and his young family are settled in the area so I think he may well end up doing a Rab and digging his heels in. I`d like to keep Hendo as no2 and send Logan out on loan to gain some much needed experience.

Yup... otherwise he'd have left by now (his first contract expired in June). ;)

As did Logan. They both had contracts until June 2007, and have both recently signed extensions.

Yup... otherwise he'd have left by now (his first contract expired in June). ;)

As did Logan. They both had contracts until June 2007, and have both recently signed extensions.

Contracts they probably got coz K*lly actually believed the rumors linking Hendo with Villa and panicked... :rolleyes:

From Daily Star Sunday (reliable i know!)

'Leicester have told goalkeeper Paul Henderson he can leave - and Swansea are keen to agree a deal with the australian, 31, who moved to the Walkers Stadium from Bradford.'

Same paper said that Stephen Clemence is off to Southampton for £750k.

Thoughts?

EDIT: The People also says that QPR and Swansea are 'interested'.

I dont think that Hendo would drop divisions when he can get occasional first team opportunites at LCFC

Problem solved.

Yes but you don't have Premier League clubs linked with players if they are crap, so he must have been good in January and now that Swansea are linked to him he has turned really crap? :unsure:

Or rather, Villa had a few injured keepers round then didn't they? If it was true, they probably wanted a short term backup while their better choices recovered. After all, Newcastle signed Srnicek and Chelsea brought Hedman out of retirement to be cover. Still, probably just speculation.

Meanwhile, at one of the bigger league one teams, he'd be a star player. What's so confusing about that?

Surely one will stay assuming Rab is off?

Rab is a right pain in the backside. We have too many players on cosey contracts that wont just go and enjoy life somewhere else. Why wont they just fook off??!!!

Archived