Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Kim Poulsen to join coaching staff?

I was hoping this was the blonde haired chap who runs the fookin show in the Danish national team. But deep down I wished it was Chris Kiwomya or that chap called Kim who used to play for Millwall in the early 90's. There's not enough Kim'sin the game.

I was hoping this was the blonde haired chap who runs the fookin show in the Danish national team. But deep down I wished it was Chris Kiwomya or that chap called Kim who used to play for Millwall in the early 90's. There's not enough Kim'sin the game.

Let's rev this up.

Kim Milton Nielsen

Erm. I'm stuck.

I'm sure Naestved Boldklub will be delighted to know of his whereabouts.
He only went out to get a cone from the boot of his car and he's pitched up at Leicester, I bet they're going berserk. It's been on the news and everything.
Let's rev this up.Kim Milton NielsenErm. I'm stuck.

Alan Kim-ble (Ex Wimbledon or Kimbeldon hahahaaaa lol lol lol lol lol ROLFHARRISLOL)

Didn't the last MA assistant quit cos he was pissed off commuting from the South of England?

Couldn't we have brought a coach in from Wigston? :D

Seriously he's got work to do.

Getting Nielsen to understand about moving off his line and dominating the box for a start. :whistle::)

From what I've seen Nielsen has no problem coming off his line, it's getting him to stay on it rather than charging out ala Rab that he needs to work on (and his catching and his.......).

Archived