Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The Cadamarteri Conga must live on

But in what guise?

Personally I like the sound of;

Du du du... Kish 'n Clem 'n Weso

or du du du DJ's the new Lee Smith

The Camadarteri conga at Fulham away last season has got to be the highlight of that season for me. The hairs on the back of my neck still stand up every time I think about it. We were fookin loud that night, almost took the crap old roof off.

I hope there's a few more blinding away days like that this season.

The Camadarteri conga at Fulham away last season has got to be the highlight of that season for me. The hairs on the back of my neck still stand up every time I think about it. We were fookin loud that night, almost took the crap old roof off.

:cry::cry::cry:

:thumbup:

Spot on, that was a truly immense atmospere. The stand was nearly collapsing lol

Du Du Du Matty Fatty smells of hot dog fat

lol lol lol

Totally agree. Brilliant night.

Can we talk about Fulham again, it really was a special night.

I kind of miss the days where Milan Mandaric was just a dream, a dream we were all desperate to come true. But none of us knew whether it would go through or not. I remember all the Mandaric songs in the boozer before hand and I thought to myself ' he's not gonna buy us, it's gonna fall through ' I think that's why I had about 20 pints, I didn't want to think about Mandaric pulling out of the deal.

I think that night must have convinced the chap that he must perservere with buying us. If I was a prospective buyer and saw that, i'd be hooked for life.

Can we talk about Fulham again, it really was a special night.

I kind of miss the days where Milan Mandaric was just a dream, a dream we were all desperate to come true. But none of us knew whether it would go through or not. I remember all the Mandaric songs in the boozer before hand and I thought to myself ' he's not gonna buy us, it's gonna fall through ' I think that's why I had about 20 pints, I didn't want to think about Mandaric pulling out of the deal.

I think that night must have convinced the chap that he must perservere with buying us. If I was a prospective buyer and saw that, i'd be hooked for life.

What? A pis sed up Ric Flair?

Wahey!

Great night though. Really great night.

Apart from getting beat - but then again, that was what we did back then.

Wahey!

:D

I met him when I was having a piss, turned and faced him, piss everywhere. He knew he couldn't let me down.

Wahey!

It was indeed, shame I lost you half way through the drinks!! Will definately be at the London away games this year.

Awesome night though. It didnt hit me that we'd lost until long after we left the ground. Never heard the away fans in such voice!

Archived