Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The Cadamarteri Conga must live on

totally agree at layer road we layed on a half decent performance considering ther home record and atmosphere was great but at fulham away it was something else we were so loud and It's a one of them things you never forget !! hope we get this going again on away days :thumbup:

I think Fulham was the one of the greatest City experiences iv ever had away with City, and hopefully i'll have a few more this season away from home.

JIMBO WESOLOWSKI DU DU DU

I can't believe it hadn't been thought of last season.

I posted it once or twice as du du du James Wesolowski but it got ignored amid the Cadamarteri one and the fact you really need two syllables in the first name.

This is getting rinsed at Palace.

I think we all agree that the palace game is going to involve one long conga for the majority of the match, singing "do do do Jimbo Wesolowski". No faffing about with trying to rap in some ridiculous word order. Keep it simple.

Of course we willl have to stop now and again to chant "did you cry and wemberlee?" to the home fans, and to shout some abuse at their cock of a manager.

Actually.... can we not make the conga chant:

Do do do Taylor is a w-anker

Do do do you're never goin up

Archived