Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
toonfox

Season Ticket Thread

Info from the club:

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Lates...1079786,00.html

Season Tickets Due For Delivery Shortly

Posted on: Fri 27 Jul 2007

The Leicester City Ticket Office can confirm that they are expecting delivery of season-ticket booklets this weekend and distribution will commence from Monday.

The club have been hit by a series of problems from the floods to the postal strike but are optimistic that delivery will be complete well in advance of the opening game against Blackpool on Saturday, August 11 at the Walkers Stadium.

A City spokesman said: "It's been a bit frustrating. Season-ticket booklets should have been delivered last month, but our printers in Sheffield suffered due to the unprecedented recent floods.

Article continues

Advertisement

"This basically meant the relocation of all printing to another plant.

"But we have now been guaranteed delivery for this weekend and the Ticket Office will be working tirelessly to get them sorted and packaged, ready for distribution from Monday.

"We would like to thank our season-ticket holders for their patience," the spokesman added.

Oooh I can post the bodies of articles now- Firefox is so much better than IE...

Anyone got theirs yet?

I havn't :rolleyes:

Is it true that L1 of the Alliance & Leicester (East) Stand is going to be season ticket only this season? I've heard a few people mention it but never heard anything official

N1 and L1 are season ticket only, yes.

yeah 10 minutes in vs Blackpool n we'll be off back 2 the kop i'm guessing

Can't understand this movement from the club really. The amount of people that decided to move there tickets for the odd game or two did help us. I'm not trying to start of this big debate again, but I just wish the club would of shown this idea more support than they did.

Archived