Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
toonfox

Season Ticket Thread

Cheers for that.

I think I know the reasons why, but has there been any official word on why this has been done?

NO there has not.

They have done it to know who is exactly where, so they can tackle issues like standing drinking smoking n all the stuff which football used to be about

Minimise trouble I presume.

I'm sure you're right. I've been in that section since the first season there, and although it's been getting gradually worse since then, there was a big influx of wannabe hooligans (average age about 15) after the Mandaric takeover. Presumably their pocket money won't stretch to season tickets

I'm sure you're right. I've been in that section since the first season there, and although it's been getting gradually worse since then, there was a big influx of wannabe hooligans (average age about 15) after the Mandaric takeover. Presumably their pocket money won't stretch to season tickets

Too true my friend!

Tis getting gradually worse,lets hope the season tickets only resolves it and keeps the decent atmosphere we enjoy there now and again.! :thumbup:

Too true my friend!

Tis getting gradually worse,lets hope the season tickets only resolves it and keeps the decent atmosphere we enjoy there now and again.! :thumbup:

But I doubt it will keep the atmosphere. Hooligans or not, they sing at the end of the day. Fair enough, shitty songs directed at the away fans. Better than nothing I feel.

But I doubt it will keep the atmosphere. Hooligans or not, they sing at the end of the day. Fair enough, shitty songs directed at the away fans. Better than nothing I feel.

Fair point...hope you are wrong about the atmosphere cos its a fair crack in L1,just needs a few boys to grow up abit.

I actually don't agree mate, I hate the St Georges songs and IRA related crap, FFS we are Leicester! Only If we are playing Cardiff should we sing about being English! I was actually quite shocked by some of the "scroats" songs vs Notts County racism songs are not acceptable!

N1 is all about singing LCFC songs, L1 sing about LCFC but also outside issues which should be left outside

Fair point...hope you are wrong about the atmosphere cos its a fair crack in L1,just needs a few boys to grow up abit.

Time will tell.

This is the sort of thing that I wanted to be bought up and the Q&A last night. Not the same regurgitated question about money been made available over and over. Something that the club hasn't really clarified. I know lcfc_jme emailed the club asking them a question of this sort. Shame it wasn't looked at.

I actually don't agree mate, I hate the St Georges songs and IRA related crap, FFS we are Leicester! Only If we are playing Cardiff should we sing about being English! I was actually quite shocked by some of the "scroats" songs vs Notts County racism songs are not acceptable!

N1 is all about singing LCFC songs, L1 sing about LCFC but also outside issues which should be left outside

I agree, when songs like that are sung, i just stop and think, why the hell...

Agree 100%.

Don't know if im qualified enough to say but i do disaprove about singing' No surrender to the IRA' to fcuking Ipswich fans(for example).

And although i have been told of a couple of racist incidents hopefully the vast majority of decent folk can nip that in the bud

They have done it to know who is exactly where, so they can tackle issues like standing drinking smoking n all the stuff which football used to be about

Neither of those things used to bother me, as it used to be just the back half a dozen rows or so that would stand up, and I can cope with the smoking as it's pretty much open air, isn't it?

I've sat in the same seat for all but the first season in the Walkers and all of a sudden this season every couple of games we will have a random teenager, often completely on their own, usually with a shocking skin complaint, standing up right in front of us despite the fact that every single person on their row and the row behind is sat down. I'd be less bothered if they actually watched the game or knew any songs, but they seem to pay money just to stare at the away fans and randomly swear at them, or stand with their back towards the pitch gazing open mouthed in awe (or confusion) at their tracksuited brethren further up the stand.

Was I like that at their age? I hope not. I was too drunk to behave badly, usually

Rant over, thanks for reading (if you did)

I am not for one second condoning those chants. They are unacceptable, but killing of the few singers we have is not the way forward.

N is the place for you then mate ;). :cool:

Well thats why I won't sit over there due to the stupidity and ill educated mind set of the boys over there in the Stone Island gear, come on lads who they fooling?

1 what do they actually know of the history of Northern Ireland?

2 who are they to start the chants at our non white players! :frusty:

3 Why can't they just support the team? Is it so difficult?

I am part of Leicester City's mighty proud blue army who are proud to sing OUR songs! Not an imitation hooligan who wears a checked hat and a extortionate & poor fashion taste woolly top :S

Neither of those things used to bother me, as it used to be just the back half a dozen rows or so that would stand up, and I can cope with the smoking as it's pretty much open air, isn't it?

I've sat in the same seat for all but the first season in the Walkers and all of a sudden this season every couple of games we will have a random teenager, often completely on their own, usually with a shocking skin complaint, standing up right in front of us despite the fact that every single person on their row and the row behind is sat down. I'd be less bothered if they actually watched the game or knew any songs, but they seem to pay money just to stare at the away fans and randomly swear at them, or stand with their back towards the pitch gazing open mouthed in awe (or confusion) at their tracksuited brethren further up the stand.

Was I like that at their age? I hope not. I was too drunk to behave badly, usually

Rant over, thanks for reading (if you did)

Give the little fcucker a clip round the ear,and tell him to sit down else you will tell him mum...that will have the bugger crying all the way home.....if he doesn't YOU RUN!!!! :thumbup:

Well thats why I won't sit over there due to the stupidity and ill educated mind set of the boys over there in the Stone Island gear, come on lads who they fooling?

I am part of Leicester City's mighty proud blue army who are proud to sing OUR songs! Not an imitation hooligan who wears a checked hat and a extortionate & poor fashion taste woolly top :S

You talk ALOT of sense my friend. :thumbup:

Fully agree. :worship:

Archived