Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
toonfox

Season Ticket Thread

i bought mine agess ago and have the same problem as you but apparently they are caught up in floods ..but will b sent out soon :thumbup:

Are they water damaged? will they be floating past me anytime soon and is there any way to bait them i.e what bait do they like?

Give the little fcucker a clip round the ear,and tell him to sit down else you will tell him mum...that will have the bugger crying all the way home.....if he doesn't YOU RUN!!!! :thumbup:

I nearly did on more than one occasion, and it's blooming tempting, but I go down the football to watch the game, have a bit of a laugh, sing a few songs and do a bit of shouting, not get into aggro with SUPPORTERS OF THE SAME TEAM. It was getting to the stage last season where I was actively hating some of our own fans. That's the thing though - they're not really our fans...most of them just appeared overnight. They're hardly the LCFC hardcore as they'd have you believe.

Anyway, hopefully my new season ticket will arrive tomorrow. If there's anything less than a personal message written in the inside front cover by a member of the first team thanking me for my unquestioning support over the years I'm going to be sorely disappointed

I nearly did on more than one occasion, and it's blooming tempting, but I go down the football to watch the game, have a bit of a laugh, sing a few songs and do a bit of shouting, not get into aggro with SUPPORTERS OF THE SAME TEAM. It was getting to the stage last season where I was actively hating some of our own fans. That's the thing though - they're not really our fans...most of them just appeared overnight. They're hardly the LCFC hardcore as they'd have you believe.

Anyway, hopefully my new season ticket will arrive tomorrow. If there's anything less than a personal message written in the inside front cover by a member of the first team thanking me for my unquestioning support over the years I'm going to be sorely disappointed

Same i want a Matty Fryatt lipstick smugged lip shaped kiss mark on my letter so I can rub it on my arse

Imagine being called a fcuking p@ki by some of your so called fans...THAT HURTS!.

You can accept it from away fans but not your own.

Dont let the ****ers wind you up. :thumbup::angry:

thats just totally unaceptable

In a volume of 22,000 (for example) theres bound to be a few twats.

Luckily the majority of people are decent.

Racism is less common in football nowadays(thank god!) BUT still does exist,and don't let anyone say it doesn't!

In a volume of 22,000 (for example) theres bound to be a few twats.

Luckily the majority of people are decent.

Racism is less common in football nowadays(thank god!) BUT still does exist,and don't let anyone say it doesn't!

It's the twats we need to be rid of, as for racists they should if caught be banned from football grounds for life.

It's only a bloody game, NOT War.

It's the twats we need to be rid of, as for racists they should if caught be banned from football grounds for life.

It's only a bloody game, NOT War.

That unfortunately is society,always good and bad in ALL walks of life.....the day the bad outnumber the good,is the time to call it a day!!!! :thumbup:

what about people who get accused, and have done nothing wrong?

Racism really pisses me off,our multicultaral city and acceptance of each other is a big part of the reason I'm proud to say I'm from Leicester.We have come a long way in the last 30 years and hearing racists comments from so called Leicester fans makes my blood boil! :@

Racism really pisses me off,our multicultaral city and acceptance of each other is a big part of the reason I'm proud to say I'm from Leicester.We have come a long way in the last 30 years and hearing racists comments from so called Leicester fans makes my blood boil! :@

Like i said,its upto the decent majority of people to 'shut up' the bigots.

Leicester is a great city to live in (Abit dodgy in the Late 70's and early 80's!) BUt i LOVE LEICESTER! :worship::thumbup:

There have always been a few rednecks among the fanbase.

But they need to learn that behaviour they can get away with in BNP-infested slums like East Goscote and parts of Coalville is NOT acceptable at ANY City matches, home or away.

It doesn't matter how loud they may be, they're scum and we need to get rid.

Let them fcuk off to Leeds if they have issues like that!

But they need to learn that behaviour they can get away with in BNP-infested slums like East Goscote and parts of Coalville is NOT acceptable at ANY City matches, home or away.

This is the third consecutive Ultra post I find myself in full agreement with. :o

Agree with what you're saying but you're kinda discriminating there yourself!

Not everyone from Goscote or Coalville are right wing thugs.

Bit naughty that!

The season tickets are late because of all the flooding because they are printed in sheffield, leaving it late though i expected mine about 17th july there is 10days till blackpool game. postman pat better get his act together :unsure:

Like i said,its upto the decent majority of people to 'shut up' the bigots.

Leicester is a great city to live in (Abit dodgy in the Late 70's and early 80's!) BUt i LOVE LEICESTER! :worship::thumbup:

I can remember persuading some mates, a couple black and a couple Asian to join me and the rest of the lads at Filbo in the late 80s, early 90s and I must admit I wish I didnt!! The racism was quite rife especially some of the songs at the oppositions town or city (I think it would have been against a Bradford or somewhere like that) and I must admit feeling so sorry for the Asian lads who didn't bother coming back again.

The good news is there are far less people being openly vocal at footy matches when it comes to racism these days although I am not all and all convinced that some people simply pick and choose their words better for the wrong reasons (IE fear of being banned or something). Its definitely a social problem that doesn't seem to go away.

Its terrible when it effects your own fans and it leads to my worst experience as a Leicester fan as I actually would have beaten someone senseless on this day. I live in London and went with my younger bro to watch us at Charlton ticketless. I waited outside the City end hoping to get a couple of tickets from fans and was asking the lads as they were walking about. Some dude who looked like a right plank strolled over and said he had one ticket but I said no thanks as I was waiting for a pair. He walked off muttering some crap and then went through the turnstile with his buddies and looked back to at that point say "Stupid p**i`s didnt buy the tickets" or something along those lines (lol Im Greek but was recently back from a holiday and well tanned lol). I then exchanged words with the nonce and we were quite close but either side of the barrier when he launched one hell of a gobster right on me!! I lost it a little bit and stewards got involved in trying to placate me but if he was in front of me, I think I would have done some serious damage. This was years ago (the last time Charlton were in the division) but in recent years thankfully, I haven't heard that much racism which must be a good thing.

One last thing on London, I used to wonder (back in the day) why Arsenal never used to attract black fans considering the huge local African-origin community and the masses of black players within their squad and it was obviously a racist issue. These days plenty turn up to the games which again is a good side. Im not too sure we have a high enough percentage of Asian fans in Leicester watching our team though. Yep, its improved but considering how many Asians live within the area, I would have thought that more would turn up to watch the team. Lets hope racism isn't the reason why they arent turning up today.

Agree with what you're saying but you're kinda discriminating there yourself!

Not everyone from Goscote or Coalville are right wing thugs.

Bit naughty that!

My mother and most of her family are from Coalville, so I wouldn't want to diss the place unecessarily.

But the fact is that the BNP have two elected representatives there - which suggests a fair few folk share their views.

Those who don't should get their act together to drive them out. It can be done!

The season tickets are late because of all the flooding because they are printed in sheffield, leaving it late though i expected mine about 17th july there is 10days till blackpool game. postman pat better get his act together :unsure:

Still haven't arrived. :(

And with the posties on strike tomorrow, it will be Friday before we get them.

Cutting it a bit fine..

I have never been in L block but have decided to get a season ticket there this season! I i decide its shit, is many people in N block? Would it be worth moving there?

L block are the best.

They make the most noise and they are most definitely not all Chavs.

I have never been in L block but have decided to get a season ticket there this season! I i decide its shit, is many people in N block? Would it be worth moving there?
L block are the best.

They make the most noise and they are most definitely not all Chavs.

I think Jobber is in block L this year with his drum!!! Go on son.....give it some!!! :yahoo::appl:

Archived