Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
toonfox

Season Ticket Thread

I thought we got 13,000 last year.

Thats what I thought as well. Still, you would have thought that we would have have at least a 10-15% increase in ST sales after Milan coming in. It hasnt worked but they`ll be two more bought on Saturday at least when me and my brother finally get the tickets lol

Is anyone else still to get a ticket or is that basically all of us?

I reckon the fixture list looks more professional, the ST book is nicer, the tickets smarter and the little ad sheet that came with it is clever.

Well done to everyone responsible for it - the changes in the club seem to be permeating to all levels.

I reckon the fixture list looks more professional, the ST book is nicer, the tickets smarter and the little ad sheet that came with it is clever.

Well done to everyone responsible for it - the changes in the club seem to be permeating to all levels.

Mine's here but my mate's not got his,anyone else still waiting?

It's been a good 24-hours. First playing the superb golf course at Stableford Park near Melton, then a meal with my youngest son at the Brookside pub at Barkby where they served a wonderfully mellow pint called Slap and Tipple, and this morning the arrival of my season ticket. I've given it a big kiss for luck and cannot wait for the first game. Life's not the same without football.

Ooooo - get davieG going all regal!

He'll be drinking tea with his little finger pointing skyward next!

:P

That's Lord davieg to you pleb.

Archived