Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Manager Speaks

Someone told me I look like Freddy Prinz Jr - wasn't he in that film?

I could have crept on set and bammed her. (colloquial: had sex with her in a rough manner)

Didnt he get married to her or something ?

Put a bag over her head, simple, just cut two holes for her eyes so she can navigate and a hole for her mouth so she can.................................. :whistle:

Just cut one hole, for her nose, not 2 for her eyes, should be more than enough clues then to aid navigation.

Put a bag over her head, simple, just cut two holes for her eyes so she can navigate and a hole for her mouth so she can.................................. :whistle:

Funny you should mention that...My gf showed me an article about 'bagging' the other day in some retarded magazine she was reading. Apparently couples do it to pretend their making out with someone else. The funny thing about the article though is that in one of the articles the woman wasn't bothered that her bloke had been slamming some other bird but was deeply upset when she found out he had been bagging with her too. Strange world :blink:

Funny you should mention that...My gf showed me an article about 'bagging' the other day in some retarded magazine she was reading. Apparently couples do it to pretend their making out with someone else. The funny thing about the article though is that in one of the articles the woman wasn't bothered that her bloke had been slamming some other bird but was deeply upset when she found out he had been bagging with her too. Strange world :blink:

Thats just some real crazy shit right there...

I'm sure TPH has never felt the need to resort to such measures... :whistle:

Archived