Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Manager Speaks

As I have said, I'm right, your wrong, F**K off :whistle:

No you didn't. What you said was...

I'm finished now, I actually have no desire to carry on this discussion

FYI...you're right but so am I, now go and insert your tampon and take some Evening Primrose.

That normally works for my wife when she's on the rag.

This is the most boring argument ever.

Quite frankly, I'd rather be reading some head-in-the-clouds bollocks about Levi Porter.

In fact, isn't it about time some 13 year old started a topic on why we should sign Robbie Fowler?

Why can't we move the Kop?

We should move the Kop!

Let's move the Kop!

If they won't move the Kop, why don't all the Koppites just move! That'll show them!

Move the Kop!

We should sing more!

I think that the atmosphere at the Walkers was better.

We should sign Kluivert.

I don't know why we don't just sign Solsjkaer.

Big Brother is really entertaining, let's talk about our favourite bits!!!

Levi Porter, Louis Dodds and Andy King aren't in Scotland because they're all being rested for a tough 46 game Championship campaign.

Don't Hot Hot Heat sound a lot like We Are Scientists?

Or is it the other way round?

Is this what my life has become?

Why must fate mock me so?

If there is a god, why does he offer me no guidance?

If he did, why should I listen to such guidance?

Is there no end to this?

Is that a tantrum or a joke :dunno:

I used to quite like Melissa Joan Hart out of Clarissa Explains It All (admittedly a girl's programme).

Girls you fancied off TV as a young'un.

Now this thread is improving.

I await it's imminent closure as it's 'no longer on topic'...

Sally James from TISWAS!

I didn't want to admit that. It shows my age.

I used to quite like Melissa Joan Hart out of Clarissa Explains It All (admittedly a girl's programme).

Girls you fancied off TV as a young'un.

Now this thread is improving.

I await it's imminent closure as it's 'no longer on topic'...

I did too, then I saw her in a state of undress in some "lads mag" a couple of years ago and it was just... wrong, somehow.

Jet off Gladiators (I defy anyone between the ages of 19 and 25 to say they never fancied her)

Lauren off Neighbours (she was on the Tetley adverts too a few years ago, Lou's daughter, I always preferred her to Natalie Imbruglia)

Is that a tantrum or a joke :dunno:

Is that the two criteria that posts can fit in to now then?

That 'being an admin for dummies' book is really coming in handy I see!

Look - I'm taking over this thread now and it's about girls we used to fancy off TV as young'uns.

You've got 3 choices.

1) Join in. If you can remember being young. Before being a humourless admin consumed you.

2) Close the thread.

3) Just leave me to it.

Was Jet only allowed to be fancied by those between 19 and 25? :blink:

I hope not.

Going to have to google Gldaiators coz there was another one on there that was quite shaggable..

I did too, then I saw her in a state of undress in some "lads mag" a couple of years ago and it was just... wrong, somehow.
Wrong in what way?Was she a dog?Or did it just 'feel' wrong because of the years of lustful lusticisms?
Was Jet only allowed to be fancied by those between 19 and 25? :blink: I hope not.Going to have to google Gldaiators coz there was another one on there that was quite shaggable..
I can only remember Lightning and Nightshade as other women.I wouldn't have touched either.Quite frankly, I think Nightshade scared me.

Let yourself go. Come off-topic with us.

We can even talk about Malta. How is the sunny isle looking this morning? I wish I was there now. :(

Whereabouts in Malta do you live? I know the St Julians/Sliema area in particular really well.

Hehe who doesn't. Too hot at the moment especially at the beaches, with the scandavian/german population descending on us.

Hehe who doesn't. Too hot at the moment especially at the beaches, with the scandavian/german population descending on us.

We should all go to Malta and stay with MBK. He'd love that.

I'll buy the beers. Errr... well, I'll give someone a hand carrying them - I can't pay. I don't have any Maltese Dollars *hopes*.

Archived