Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Manager Speaks

When I'm naked and about to get 'on the job' - the last word I want to hear is measure.

It's not the size that counts lads.

Well when you have size and technique issues then it is a real problem...

Bit like Levi Porter really (only Joshing)

His Girlfriend keeps telling me that.

OLE?

I'm confused now, but if all this means that you're sleeping with my girlfriend, can you give her a message for me?

I'm nearly out of clean socks and I could do with her coming home and doing some washing.

Thanks, Mablo.

Mary-Kate and Ashley anyone?

mary_kate_and_Ashley_olsen0006.jpg

Mighty close to Chris Langham/Pete Townswend territory.

You'd better start perfecting your "I was only interested in them for research purposes" excuses if this continues

I'm confused now, but if all this means that you're sleeping with my girlfriend, can you give her a message for me?

I'm nearly out of clean socks and I could do with her coming home and doing some washing.

Thanks, Mablo.

I tried, but I seen to have got my women mixed up, now my Girlfriend in on her way to clean your socks.

I tried, but I seen to have got my women mixed up, now my Girlfriend in on her way to clean your socks.

Fantastic.

If she's getting a look at my socks though - I feel I need to stress.. there really is no link between size of feet and size of penis.

Thankyou.

M_P was right about Scotland not being abroad. England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are only called countries by convention and are technically provinces of the United Kingdom, which is the country.

Sorry.

Archived