Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Destroy Transfer Talk

• 1 month later...

In the monthly Council of the powers that be meeting, I put forward a motion to have Transfer Talk to remain in active operation at this time due to the managerial wound being reopened once more.

Things turned sour, but I got my way in the end - with the aid of a large wooden spoon and a can of Ronseal®.

I've said too much. :unsure::ermm::ph34r:

In the monthly Council of the powers that be meeting, I put forward a motion to have Transfer Talk to remain in active operation at this time due to the managerial wound being reopened once more.

Things turned sour, but I got my way in the end - with the aid of a large wooden spoon and a can of Ronseal®.

I've said too much. :unsure::ermm::ph34r:

I'm in full favour of getting rid.

All this manager rumour crap is driving me mad. Probably just today as I am not a happy KF.

And if MM's as predictable as his history suggests, those bleedin' manager threads will run and run all year.

Stop them now please.

Maybe we could have just ONE manager thread rather than one in LCFC and one in Rumours? :dunno:

One's for Rumours and one's for who you would like but it seems people are confused by the difference :dunno:

Archived