Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Destroy Transfer Talk

Man the guns, baton the hatches...make ready and heave too: Destroy Transfer Talk!

Everytime I go there thinking that either tosspot from MKD has been signed or Fryatt has been sold all I find is more crap...which I am then forced to add to.

Seeing as the bulk of everything has been and done and gone - can't we go back to normality again now?

Close it, but preferably while that MKD idiot is still inside it.

Man the guns, baton the hatches...make ready and heave too: Destroy Transfer Talk!

Everytime I go there thinking that either tosspot from MKD has been signed or Fryatt has been sold all I find is more crap...which I am then forced to add to.

Seeing as the bulk of everything has been and done and gone - can't we go back to normality again now?

Close it, but preferably while that MKD idiot is still inside it.

Problem is that if Transfer Talk is closed then all that stuff will be posted in Leicester City. I'd rather it was in posted in Transfer Talk where it is easier to ignore it.

Problem is that if Transfer Talk is closed then all that stuff will be posted in Leicester City. I'd rather it was in posted in Transfer Talk where it is easier to ignore it.

Transfer Talk is the only thing that keeps me going!!! General chat has now become sensible chat, and Transfer Talk is all stuff comming out of peoples orifices!!

Transfer Talk is the only thing that keeps me going!!! General chat has now become sensible chat, and Transfer Talk is all stuff comming out of peoples orifices!!

Not anymore. Any thread that refuses to stay on topic will be closed, a la Izale Mcleod.

Anyone found to be having a laugh / chat in a completely pointless, going round in circles type thread will be taken outside and shot.

Heaven forbid! Now, Singh and I have to go and find another thread to chat in.

Exactly.

At least it's confined into one small area people can choose to ignore it.

Besides, if a player really did sign or left the club, it'd be made into a proper new topic in the LC forum anyway.

Transfer Talk is entirely for speculation and rumour... if that's not your bag, you just don't read it. A bit like the competitions forum, really... if that silly Batracer thing isn't your bag, just don't go in there. :whistle:

Not anymore. Any thread that refuses to stay on topic will be closed, a la Izale Mcleod.

Anyone found to be having a laugh / chat in a completely pointless, going round in circles type thread will be taken outside and shot.

Heaven forbid! Now, Singh and I have to go and find another thread to chat in.

About time....all hail Kent Fox, the enforcer of of posters to stay on topic!!! :worship:

About time....all hail Kent Fox, the enforcer of of posters to stay on topic!!! :worship:

I don't want hailing.

I just PMSL when a thread that was not abusive and not offensive to the general population gets closed and the "DJ Campbell signs" thread is still alive and kicking. Has he signed? Wow! When?

F**king ages ago.

So why is it still open?

The MDV thread has been going round in circles for some 40 of its 117 odd pages - and that is still open. Perhaps Singh and I need to pop in there, go off topic and then it will happen for sure because it sure as hell is a complete waste of time as a thread, which I believe is what Daggers was referring to.:thumbup:

One can over-mod, you know :rolleyes:

EDIT: Bollox - just seen it's re-opened.

I'm going to miss Transfer Talk. :cry:

Can we not keep it or just have little Transfer Talk sub-forum somewhere to remind us of the good times? :/

Ya soft git - you'll get over it. :P:whistle:

Ya soft git - you'll get over it. :P:whistle:

I'm not sure i will Aoww...

I’m a sensitive person. I can’t help expressing my feelings, I don’t care what you think……… :cry::cry:

Why?? Why do they have to do this.....?? :cry::cry:

ooooohh.... :cry:

I'm not sure i will Aoww...

I’m a sensitive person. I can’t help expressing my feelings, I don’t care what you think……… :cry::cry:

Why?? Why do they have to do this.....?? :cry::cry:

ooooohh.... :cry:

I reminds me of the shed vs threads, what great days they were........me, master fox and idea ikea used to run general chat!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Archived