Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
World

Leicester City World

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, first post....

I'd like to request that because we pay good money for the service, we get extended highlights of the games, not the same rubbish that they are hosting on the VirginMedia site for FREE :mad:

Hi all, first post....

I'd like to request that because we pay good money for the service, we get extended highlights of the games, not the same rubbish that they are hosting on the VirginMedia site for FREE :mad:

Seconded.

How can you justify the Blackpool goal, a chance of their's in the first half and one chance of ours in the second as the match highlights?

if it was free I would not complain but we pay pissing money for it.

Where was de Vries hitting the bar from 25 yards? The numerous other chances we had?

Rubbish.

As someone pointed out on talking balls the highlights shown in the allen pre accrington game interview were actually superior to the offical highlights for the game.

Also the highlights are available for free on virgin media's site.

I too am disgusted and did complain via the website 3 days ago and not even had an acknowledgement so may take the time to email milan about the situation.

Dont make it free I want to keep paying, how else can we keep a quality site up and running,,,would you work for free ?

Enough of this sillyness :yawn:

i dont no if this is possible but can you connect world with the tv that is usually downstairs showing the match. if you can it is well worth the money. if not i dony no if i am gonna bother! :S

Ive just watched the "highlights" from the Blackpool game and was very surprised at the lack of material on show. I actually made it to the game but would have liked a second look at the more interesting parts of the game. It was a reasonably exciting match and there were enough incidents for a 5 minute package.

My renewal is due on the 10 September. If I can find alternative radio coverage I wont be bothering. :angry:

Virgin player quality filteration system, final validation on potential signings. Show us FT members video clips and stats, we then decide whether we want to sign the player seeing the current management don't have a clue. If they turn out to be shit, we all squabble and then have death matches at the Walkers

Archived