Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
World

Leicester City World

Hold on the commentary is free - every week i listen through lcfc.co.uk yet dont subscribe or is there a different commentary not produced by Radio Leicester on LCFC World?

No you have to subscribe to get the commentary on the Leicester website and it certainly isn''t free!!

No you have to subscribe to get the commentary on the Leicester website and it certainly isn''t free!!

yes i'm pretty sure you need to subscribe to get the matchlive console to enable you to listen to the radio leicester commentary;

quite ridiculous to pay for bbc commentary :dunno:

yes i'm pretty sure you need to subscribe to get the matchlive console to enable you to listen to the radio leicester commentary;

quite ridiculous to pay for bbc commentary :dunno:

Its a disgrace why do we have to pay for BBC commentary (which is poor)? We pay our license fee which gives us the commentary for free.

Why does the BBC radio Leicester internet site close its coverage when we are playing?

Does BBC radio Leicester close its internet coverage when the rugby, cricket or basketball is on?

If not then why are we being held to ransom for £3?

To all at LCFC World you can stick your £3 up your arse :thumbup:

I have a new idea for you: I pay Vodafone £40 per month for my phone bill, why don't you get in touch with them and get an agreement where you also charge their customers for no reason at all (sounding familiar yet) then you could charge me £40! Happy days eh?

the whole thing needs sorting as it's only 100% compatible with IEx...and most people in the world no longer use that browser.

As a web programmer can I just say ERROR!

http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

IE = 58%, FF= 34%

Anyhow, I think people saying it should be free are being unrealistic, but maybe they can use it to add value to tickets, so Season ticket holders get a years pass, or if you buy a single match ticket there's a code on it for a months worth of access.

A few have asked it to be free - I dont realistically expect that to happen - but a more realistic price would certainly persuade more people like me to subscribe to it. I live in London so cant get R Leicester or E M Today for interviews etc, but still I refuse to pay the silly price that is being asked. Make it more resonable - like £15 - £20 per season. You'd probably make more money that way too as more people would subscribe. If it cost less I wouldnt mind a few ads. Please convince me that its worth £40 a season?!

For the average Leicester based fan, £40 a season quite expensive for some thing you can get for free on Radio Leicester and East Midland today. The interviews are of no interest as they obviously are approved from above.

I think it should be free for season ticket holders too :thumbup:

As a web programmer can I just say ERROR!

http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

IE = 58%, FF= 34%

Anyhow, I think people saying it should be free are being unrealistic, but maybe they can use it to add value to tickets, so Season ticket holders get a years pass, or if you buy a single match ticket there's a code on it for a months worth of access.

That doesn't add up to a hundred :unsure:

Hi Guys, just wondering what new features etc that you would like to see on Leicester City world over this coming season. All suggestions will be considered - now is your chance to get the info/reviews/interviews and features that you want.

More Soccer A.M ish, or more like it is?

Cheers.

World

As a huge Soccer A.M fan can you please clarify exactly what you mean by this?

Are we talking goals goals goals, 3rd eyes and a Soccerette!

LESS:

- Boring interviews with players where they state the obvious.

- Short highlight videos, if youhave the footage then make the most of it.

MORE:

- Soccer AM style things might be good, something a bit different, something that shows a bit of banter.

- Martin Allen interviews

- Videos of classic matches.

Hi Guys, just wondering what new features etc that you would like to see on Leicester City world over this coming season. All suggestions will be considered - now is your chance to get the info/reviews/interviews and features that you want.

Cheers.

World

Please... no more dumbing down thankyou.

Yeah make it free, that is definitely fair and will please those who've already forked out for it.

The service is there for people who cannot or do not make games every week, and is the only realistic way to listen to and see highlights of these matches. Not for those who live in the area and go to the games, get local TV & Radio coverage etc.

The Soccer AM thing is a terrible idea. It just needs better highlights than it has at present, needs to be more reliable, and interviews should be more regular. Something like 'Martin Allen Tuesdays' where every Tuesday there's a 10 minute MA interview exclusive to World.

Yeah make it free, that is definitely fair and will please those who've already forked out for it.

The service is there for people who cannot or do not make games every week, and is the only realistic way to listen to and see highlights of these matches. Not for those who live in the area and go to the games, get local TV & Radio coverage etc.

The Soccer AM thing is a terrible idea. It just needs better highlights than it has at present, needs to be more reliable, and interviews should be more regular. Something like 'Martin Allen Tuesdays' where every Tuesday there's a 10 minute MA interview exclusive to World.

If that were true they'd never make any money on it and wouldn't be on here trying to find out how they can get more suckers fans to sign up for what amounts to very, very poor value for money.

I feel very sorry for exiles that rely on this, well extortion disguised as a service/product..

Cheers.

World

I have already mailed you regarding this request and I am told that the support relations and tech guys are looking at the situation however, as someone has asked:

MAKE IT MAC COMPATIBLE. SORT THE PLATFORMS OUT AND THE WEB PROVIDER.

Please, please, please make sure the radio commentary always works.

I live miles away, can't get to many games and can't get the commentary anywhere else and the amount of times it doesn't work is terrible.

I also think the BBC commentary should be free by the way but can understand why you charge for interviews and highlights though if it was cheaper I think you'd get more subscribers.

Don't know if it's possible or not but one brilliant thing would be to be able to show the goals in near real time when listening to the commentary i.e you listen to the commentary but once a goal is scored a video is available on match live straight afterwards so you can see it whilst the game is still in progress.

As a World subscriber with no other means of watching the games, the highlights tend to disappoint me. They just don't cut it, to be honest.

Some matches, the "highlights" aren't even two minutes long... I know we were pretty poor last season, but there must have been something more to the games than an Andy Johnson pass or a Paddy McCarthy cock-up. :ermm:

Also, I've encountered issues of late with video streaming. In fact, I always have had. The video feed is so sluggish that it only ever loads maybe 15 seconds before it pauses and buffers a little more. This has always made it difficult to watch the highlights. In the 'good old days' (the old-style OS website) it wasn't too much of a problem - I could just download the video to my desktop and watch it in perfect 'as it should be' smooth goodness. Since the download option seems to have been taken away, I have to simply pause and wait for it to load more before attempting to watch. But, this being powered by Windows Media Player, if you leave it on pause for too long, the streaming just stops and you're back to square one.

So my two demands for the coming season:

- Make longer, more detailed highlights that are worth watching. I want to see more than just a goal and a great save.

- Give us the download option back so I can watch the video as they're meant to be watched.

Sex sells, that's all i'm going to say.

Dunno if you've noticed but most of the people involved in the football side of the club are in fact blokes.

You hoping for a Jon Barber strip tease following an interview with Martin Allen? :ph34r:

I suppose there's always the girl's team. :ermm:

Dunno if you've noticed but most of the people involved in the football side of the club are in fact blokes.

You hoping for a Jon Barber strip tease following an interview with Martin Allen? :ph34r:

I suppose there's always the girl's team. :ermm:

These sort of "dirty" things do happen at the club. Certain players, who i won't name for legal reasons, play "games" in the showers. One involves who can get an erection the fastest.

Archived