Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
World

Leicester City World

Hi Guys, just wondering what new features etc that you would like to see on Leicester City world over this coming season. All suggestions will be considered - now is your chance to get the info/reviews/interviews and features that you want.

More Soccer A.M ish, or more like it is?

Cheers.

World

Make it free.

It's annoying enough having to sign in to read articles.

I agree all them frigin' advertisements on the lcfc home logon page. Get world for only XXX for 3 months. Get that crap off the site unless its free!! :frusty:

I've been using World on Firefox :mellow: What's the problem you all have?

The warning that it won't work with Firefox for a starter...and then when I run it in Firefox the lack of images or sound.

The website messes about from time to time in Firefox too - the whole thing needs sorting as it's only 100% compatible with IEx...and most people in the world no longer use that browser.

I had it free for a year and even that wasn't really worth the hassle.

But one obvious suggestion would be when you say match highlights try including them, goals are NOT the only highlights in a game, I know we've had some bloody awful football but even in those games there was generally more than the 3 minutes you deem to show.

I shan't be buying it whatever I see no reason at all why I should pay to hear a manager or player interview.

Now I've discovered that I can get Radio Leicester if I drive the car to the top of the hill outside our house (not bad seeing as I'm in Brum) I'm not going to bother either.

I'll get my away game commentary from the radio and goals from The Championship.

LCW doesn't offer me anything apart from that worth buying it for...and not having it work on Firefox last season was a right pain.

Have I mentioned Firefox yet? :unsure::whistle::D

Martin Allens post match press conferences / Interviews would be a bonus they seem like they could be eventful next year!! and would be a worthy addition to LCFC World

but the biggest thing for me and I have subscribed for years as I always listen to away games I don't go to is for the live match commentary to work!!

time and time again it just simply doesn't work and I'm talking probably every other match it just wont work for about 15-20 mins and you end up listening to the other teams commentary. This seems to be a problem mainly with the Leicester commentary and not many other teams

oh and I use Firefox and it mainly works for me... :dunno: I can watch videos etc

I had it free for a year and even that wasn't really worth the hassle.

But one obvious suggestion would be when you say match highlights try including them, goals are NOT the only highlights in a game, I know we've had some bloody awful football but even in those games there was generally more than the 3 minutes you deem to show.

I shan't be buying it whatever I see no reason at all why I should pay to hear a manager or player interview.

Don't they play most of the interviews on East Midlands Today anyway?

Does it have commentry on it? because should make that free.. Save me lumbering a big radio in here :cool:

I do think that is should be free.

Certainly last season I would have liked to have listened to explainations of the manager and players letting you known why they lost another game. When you have had to pay for a ticket to watch a dreadful game I dont think you should then have to pay to listen to the manager apologising.

If you go into Dixons to have to take back the DVD player you have just bought that doesnt work, you dont then expect to have to pay extra for the member of staff to say sorry.

I hope this season is different and the manager gets to take the praise that we have won, but I still feel it is part of the match experience and its costs should be met by the ticket sales.

I do think that is should be free.

Certainly last season I would have liked to have listened to explainations of the manager and players letting you known why they lost another game. When you have had to pay for a ticket to watch a dreadful game I dont think you should then have to pay to listen to the manager apologising.

If you go into Dixons to have to take back the DVD player you have just bought that doesnt work, you dont then expect to have to pay extra for the member of staff to say sorry.

I hope this season is different and the manager gets to take the praise that we have won, but I still feel it is part of the match experience and its costs should be met by the ticket sales.

fair point. Either 250 quid aprox for a season ticket or 20 quid a time is a big amount of money, when u compare it to going to cinema & doing other leisure activities. I think its abit cheeky in a way to have to pay for LCFC world.

Longer Highlights please

It's currently £3 a month and the highlights are usually a maximum of 2 minutes long. (EDIT: or is it £3.99? i'm paying one of them)

To compare, Prem Plus on Sky let's you watch a whole match for a £1 a game. In a month there are typically 4 games (possibly 6 or 7) so 12 minutes of football for an amount that could get you 3 full premiership games seems a bit out of pocket..

Hold on the commentary is free - every week i listen through lcfc.co.uk yet dont subscribe or is there a different commentary not produced by Radio Leicester on LCFC World?

Archived