Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karljohn

Highlights DVD

In 'the fox' it said they were not planning to release one....despite having one every season since 1991/1992.

Not really suprising, they had stacks of dvd's from 2 seasons ago a few months back all for £1!!!!

I was going to get last seasons for a £1 but they seem to have got rid of them all now :(

Cheers for the link, although I think I will hold off for a while and wait till its reduced to 25p in the club shop.

I have every season since 90-91, most of them are shi.te but just wanted to keep the collection going even if they are gathering dust.

Love how play.com say the dvd is "exempt from classification" surely last season's horrorshow deserves at least an 18 certificate?

:dunno::whistle::ph34r:

Definitely.

It has to be an 100px-18cert.gif because you get to see loads of cnuts close-up.

Leicester City have a new knight in shining armour - having taken control of the club, millionaire Milan Mandaric has money burning a hole in his pocket and Foxes fans are braced for a summer of spend, spend, spend. Rob Kelly has once again worked miracles with his Leicester side and featuring every goal form every game the 2006/07 Season Review includes all the tension, drama and incredible excitement of another roller coaster season. Keep the Faith

Wtf?

Archived