Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
THEBIGJOHNSTEADER;

Cleaning Toilets

From BBC...

Leicester boss Martin Allen is getting his players ready for the new season - by making them clean the Walkers Stadium toilets. (The Sun)

This got me thinking, if you were cleaning the toilets at LCFC, which player would you want to be sharing shift with and why.

Me? I'd have to go with Stephen Hughes, I would deliberately eats alot of nuts the night before then lay a juicy fat one off the backboard before the cleansing operation is due to begin, I would then use Stephens mop of hair to brush away the smudged stench ridden turd whilst using his teeth to pick away at the lil bitty nuts. Then I'd finish by spraying down some toilet duck with his head being flushed until he agrees a deal to **** off back to Scotland. Ah yes!

From BBC...

Leicester boss Martin Allen is getting his players ready for the new season - by making them clean the Walkers Stadium toilets. (The Sun)

This got me thinking, if you were cleaning the toilets at LCFC, which player would you want to be sharing shift with and why.

Me? I'd have to go with Stephen Hughes, I would deliberately eats alot of nuts the night before then lay a juicy fat one off the backboard before the cleansing operation is due to begin, I would then use Stephens mop of hair to brush away the smudged stench ridden turd whilst using his teeth to pick away at the lil bitty nuts. Then I'd finish by spraying down some toilet duck with his head being flushed until he agrees a deal to **** off back to Scotland. Ah yes!

After some of the performances by many of our players last season, this would be suitable punishment!!

From BBC...

Martin has just been on talksport and said he was misquoted,it was very funny to listen to him,he said MM wants promotion and he wants it very quickly.

Martin has just been on talksport and said he was misquoted,it was very funny to listen to him,he said MM wants promotion and he wants it very quickly.

They have been discussing the topic this morning with Alan Brazil on talksport and I dont think they understood the 'teamwork' ethic, if the tea lady, megastore, toilet cleaner whoever pull in the right direction then the WHOLE TEAM would succeed.

A good way of knitting the team together.

Good work MA, he aint shy is he and the lads mucked in.

What a bunch of scrubbers :whistle:

They should clean their own shit off the toilets though, just because cleaning staff are hired doesn't mean you shouldn't scrape away your leftovers. It's like deliberately dropping rubbish because you know someones paid to pick it up. I'm going to send Milan an email.

Pooing in the right direction = Promotion

What do people think of some of Martin Allen's unorthodox team building methods?

Martin Allen Gets Team Cleaning Toilets

At The Dons he used some weird methods such as hiring a clapped out old coach and taking the squad to a one star hotel down in the west country. If anyone dared to complain they were booted out, not just of the trip but the club.

I suppose it does bring some people down to earth but ultimately i'm not too sure what it all proves myself.

What do people think of some of Martin Allen's unorthodox team building methods?

At The Dons he used some weird methods such as hiring a clapped out old coach and taking the squad to a one star hotel down in the west country. If anyone dared to complain they were booted out, not just of the trip but the club.

I suppose it does bring some people down to earth but ultimately i'm not too sure what it all proves myself.

Story was made up - they had a stadium tour - Sun turned into "Cleaning Toilets". You should know better than to believe the Sun! ;)

I'm sure that's just because it's all the Dons could afford :thumbup:

well from what I've seen of Allen from the training the other night and his methods with the players and also his judging of our current squad, the guy has been a breath of fresh air and will be a huge success at this club for many years to come and I don't give a flying shit what you or any other bitter opposition fans want to say about it!

I'm not too sure what I believe about Allen's methods at present. It's too early to tell, i'm not fussed what he does as long as he can get this team achieving. One things for sure, he doesn't seem to fook about. He'll not take any shit and if someone's not pulling their weight or is causing problems then they'll be gotten rid of. Obviously you don't want too many players being constantly binned because that then leads to questions whether perhaps the manager isn't always in the right. But having put up with some truely inept managers over the past few years, i'm delighted with a fresh approach from a man who seems to gain respect left, right and centre.

He's unusual, but I think he's the sort of manager this club needs.

The story runs in loads of other places, even on Australia's 4-4-2...

Oz 4-4-2

Yeah, but they stole it from The Sun in the first place, so it could well be a load of bollox.

However, I agree with Fez - I can't figure what purpose it does serve but it takes all the hype out. MA seems to be instilling a "no-one is big at this club" mentality.

And I like that :thumbup:

That sounds good but surely it doesn't come across as being too appealing to any hot transfer prospects?

If they can't handle a day or two in the ticket office or elsewhere to understand they aren't the only important people at the club then they aren't going to make it anyway.

The story runs in loads of other places, even on Australia's 4-4-2...

Oz 4-4-2

MA was on the radio this morning rubbishing the story - so straight from the horses mouth - so to speak. Plus as supporters we know they did a stadium tour because of the coverage on the OS.

Its a cracking job being a sports writer for papers like the sun - you can make up what you like and it gets printed and rarely will there be repercussions!

If they can't handle a day or two in the ticket office or elsewhere to understand they aren't the only important people at the club then they aren't going to make it anyway.

They could do with some of that at Chelsea. I'd love to see Didier Drogba taking tickets and operating the turnstiles and bumping into Frank Lampard cleaning the bogs and John Terry trying to get rid of some huge turd.

They could do with some of that at Chelsea. I'd love to see Didier Drogba taking tickets and operating the turnstiles and bumping into Frank Lampard cleaning the bogs and John Terry trying to get rid of some huge turd.

Surely Lampard would be working the hot dog and pie van?

Archived