Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Stearman

I personally don't think Stearman deserves to start for Leicester as when he first joined he was a young bright spark who i and most fans thought would become a great player but it hasn't happened. He has the odd good performance but most of the time isn't anything special and one of the worst performers in the team.

I think we should play Nielsen in goal, Kisnorbo and N gotty centre backs, right back Chambers, and attacking left back Mattock, defensive right midfielder/right mid/attacking right mid kaebi

Can i have some responses to the thread and topic rather than receive more verbal abuse :thumbup:

I personally don't think Stearman deserves to start for Leicester as when he first joined he was a young bright spark who i and most fans thought would become a great player but it hasn't happened. He has the odd good performance but most of the time isn't anything special and one of the worst performers in the team.

I think we should play Nielsen in goal, Kisnorbo and N gotty centre backs, right back Chambers, and attacking left back Kaebi or Mattock.

Can i have some responses to the thread and topic rather than receive more verbal abuse :thumbup:

Kaebi is a right sided player

I think we should play Nielsen in goal, Kisnorbo and N gotty centre backs, right back Chambers, and attacking left back Kaebi or Mattock.

Can't see a place for him in the team at the moment, but he's still young, and has apparently improved in pre season and should look to take advantage of any openings he gets.

Why would we play Kaebi at left back.

im actually shocked Kenton hasn't got a squad number, i thought he played really well when he first joined and quite good in most matches.

I don't know if he's not putting effort in at training though

kaebi can play in front of chambers, as defensive midfielder or just general right midfield

Why would we play possibly our most attacking threat in a defensive role. :|

Someone sort out the fooking dreadful spelling in maddog's signature please.

Kisnorbo wooooaaa!!!

Kisnorbo wooooaaa!!!

He used to be Shite

But now he's alright!!!! :thumbup::unsure:

Stearman is a c unt. I'd rather have Chambers, Kaebi, Kenton, Maybury, Kisnorbo, McAuley, N'Gotty [in no particuar order] in front of that waste of space at right back.

Considering his age, Stearman has had a lot of responsibility put on young shoulders and does not deserve the abuse he's received from some quarters. I think a lot of it is frustration from fans who saw the potential he had and wanted him to be our 'Gareth Bale', so we could either have a top class player or sell him on for an inflated price. Defenders mature as they grow and I am sure Stearman will be no exception. We just need to stay patient with him, maybe not give him as many games (he probably won't get in anyway) and he could mould into a very decent player for the club.

Stearman can play and is showing signs that maybe he can get back to where he was over a year ago and hopefully progress from there. I wouldnt start him as Chambers would be my first choice right back but he`ll be every good cover in defence and a replacement if we get injuries and suspensions. The main thing is that he shows hunger and energy to improve and he manages to give MA a selection headache if he comes in and impresses.

F@CK OFF!!!!! :thumbup:
I just lol'd

I was expecting that. Trust you.

:D

I was only Joking madog :thumbup:

getting hammered on FT and getting abuse is all part of the initiation ceremony for newbies...in fact i STILL get abuse!!! :cry::D

I was only Joking madog :thumbup:

getting hammered on FT and getting abuse is all part of the initiation ceremony for newbies...in fact i STILL get abuse!!! :cry::D

And Ive never had anything but abuse! Im kinda liking it though. :|

Considering his age, Stearman has had a lot of responsibility put on young shoulders and does not deserve the abuse he's received from some quarters. I think a lot of it is frustration from fans who saw the potential he had and wanted him to be our 'Gareth Bale', so we could either have a top class player or sell him on for an inflated price. Defenders mature as they grow and I am sure Stearman will be no exception. We just need to stay patient with him, maybe not give him as many games (he probably won't get in anyway) and he could mould into a very decent player for the club.

Agree entirely with that :thumbup:

Archived