Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Murphy on the way? (Sunday August 26th)

Really?? Well gives us more firepower upfront which altho we have all those strikers, is really needed. Hasselbaink will score goals, and cracking ones hopefully! As for Murphy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, surely not. Would be best signing for years!!!!!!

Either/both signings would definitely fill a few extra seats on Saturday. Hasselbaink fills the mould of the type of striker we miss - quick and powerful. Well he's probably not as quick as he was but he wouldn't have lost all of his pace.

Either/both signings would definitely fill a few extra seats on Saturday. Hasselbaink fills the mould of the type of striker we miss - quick and powerful. Well he's probably not as quick as he was but he wouldn't have lost all of his pace.

Considering we were going to start DeVries upfront, I would take Hasselbaink anyday lol, can't teach class! Ok maybe he's old but still good enough for this league i'm sure!

Hasselbaink would score goals. Similar to if we'd signed Fowler but Hasselbaink is stronger and more mobile for his age. The money would be galling but it's up to Milan.Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.Elvis Hammond.Case rested.

My sentiments exactly, tell me people at the start of last season if we had the choice of starting JFH in our team who would be poo pooing it eh?

Fooking no one!

Take what we can get and let us run into the night so when Milan realises how much money hes wasted on us he doesn't catch us!

With Carl Cort more then likely going to be sidelined for most the season, Hasselbaink may well be a aceptable replacement!!

Danny Murphy is the prize package though!!!

What u mean 'acceptable' replacement, HasselBaink pisses all over our other strikers! Cort will be injured whole season, Devries may have been on shock diet but still a donkey in my eyes. Dj and Hume are hobbits (but good) and Fryatt is total unkown at this point. Get Hasselbaink in for bit more fire power! If he stays fit he will score, plus he can crack free-kicks in too!

Will be getting Murphy on shirt, please be true, i don't like to get caught up in it all but Ric Flair has pulled me in!!!! dam u

Archived