Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Murphy on the way? (Sunday August 26th)

Take what we can get and let us run into the night so when Milan realises how much money hes wasted on us he doesn't catch us!

Not wishing to put a dampener on Milan's money, but he is no fool. When all the takeover was being mooted, it was suggested he was going to loan his money to the club, not just give it to the club.

Call me a sceptic but I'll wait to see the players sign before I blow my load.

Wow.

The Talking Balls crew are discussing it as if it's pretty much done which adds some credibility to the sources. I'm wary but this sounds far more convincing than a lot of the rubbish that gets posted.

F**k me. This is exciting.

What u mean 'acceptable' replacement, HasselBaink pisses all over our other strikers! Cort will be injured whole season, Devries may have been on shock diet but still a donkey in my eyes. Dj and Hume are hobbits (but good) and Fryatt is total unkown at this point. Get Hasselbaink in for bit more fire power! If he stays fit he will score, plus he can crack free-kicks in too!

Will be getting Murphy on shirt, please be true, i don't like to get caught up in it all but Ric Flair has pulled me in!!!! dam u

Haselbaink was shit last season, and was just as unimpressive as many other strikers we have, but he's dropping a level so he may turn out to be ok, there are no guarentees Haselbaink will flourish and piss on the others!!!

Bob Hazell and Bocadillo wish to unreservedly apologise for the over-excitement caused to the more gullible members of this community in the last hour or so.

Do you really think JFH would come to Leicester?

On talkingballs! Think we've all been had by bunch of twatheads! :angry:

Bob Hazell and Bocadillo wish to unreservedly apologise for the over-excitement caused to the more gullible members of this community in the last hour or so.

Do you really think JFH would come to Leicester?

On talkingballs! Think we've all been had by bunch of twatheads! :angry:

Not sure whether they are joking that it's a wind-up.

I'm not to blame for this by the way if it's not true. :D

I've been a big fan of JFH but I've a horrible feeling he's just passing his recommended shelf-life.

I'd be thrilled though if he had a season left and he came here.

It's unlikely but I've been expecting a bit of a rallying cry announcement of some kind, perhaps at the start of the game tomorrow.

Something to get the commercial tills turning over.

Archived