Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Murphy on the way? (Sunday August 26th)

i do hope this is true ive just txed the missus that we have signed JFH and she has pretty much guranteed me a night to remember if it is true

please be true please be true

There's only one way to be sure...so I'm off to Morrisons on Freeman's Common,if I spot either of them I'll come staight back and let you know! :whistle:

There's only one way to be sure...so I'm off to Morrisons on Freeman's Common,if I spot either of them I'll come staight back and let you know! :whistle:

Yes, yes you do that.

I shall go for a ride around Oadby and look for houses with sold signs on them.

Hasselbaink is a done deal. Do not panic.

Murphy however isn't as plain sailing. I'm hearing Personal Terms are proving to be a problem.

Where are you hearing this ?

Talking Balls? :unsure:

Hasselbaink is a done deal. Do not panic.

Murphy however isn't as plain sailing. I'm hearing Personal Terms are proving to be a problem.

why has milan put in a request for every male member of foxestalk to roger his missus in his contract ?

I am not a players agent, so to ask for proof is ridiculous. I don't care if you do or don't believe me. I've told you JFH is a done deal, and I've told you what's happening with Murphy.

Ok well prefer for worship if right, certain death if wrong! Hehe WELCOME

Archived