Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Murphy on the way? (Sunday August 26th)

Why are you so desperate to tell us?

You've already said it three times.

Because people keep saying how great it is even after i said it 3 times! I dont want them to feel same way I did and get all excited, geeees only trying to soften then blow

i've just read he's training with chelsea only wants prem :(

http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=76666

I wouldn't read in to that too much. It's the start of the season tomorrow and he's hardly been in-undated with offers from the Premiership. We are ther equivalent of a Friday Pub Lunch, everyone's tempted at some point. Even if they regret it later on.

Certainly makes no sense to me,surely they would have called a pc by now if there was any truth in it? :dunno:

Not if it's all been done as we speak. Had this been sorted yesterday then a PC would have been called for today.

The times I get home and see that a transfer goes through in the early evening and there had been no offical confirmation of the signing earlier in the day.

Not if it's all been done as we speak. Had this been sorted yesterday then a PC would have been called for today.

Where's the guy with the catering connections, or is it too late for a bacon sarnie??

Can it ever be too late for a bacon sarnie??

I wouldn't read in to that too much. It's the start of the season tomorrow and he's hardly been in-undated with offers from the Premiership. We are ther equivalent of a Friday Pub Lunch, everyone's tempted at some point. Even if they regret it later on.

make mine a murphy's then :)

The only wind-up that I have been involved in is in saying that it was all a wind-up.

It's all true.

Enjoy it!

And next time people, FFS believe what you are being told!

I'm inclined to believe that this true...

I just looked on talkingballs and someone started a thread saying "what about JFH?" and then a few pages later a few more people popped up saying the deal was done!

Utter rubbish!

The people involved all get inside info. Bocadillo has said it isn't a wind up what he wrote and that's good enough for me.

Archived