Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Moan-In Tonight (13-8-07)

That guy who rang up just owned himself.

Great stuff, lol

Edit : Someone text in

He's at the training ground now. Fact.

This has to be true!

If SSN are saying MM said it he did!

If i had to believe MM or SSN it would not take me long to decide that MM had opened his mouth AGAIN!

This has to be true!

If SSN are saying MM said it he did!

If i had to believe MM or SSN it would not take me long to decide that MM had opened his mouth AGAIN!

I agree SSN dont usally let rubbish rumors out.

It has to be true ...

He's such a twat. On saturday he sounded so delighted we'd lost aswell.

he always bl00dy does!!

when I listen to away games I am never sure who has scored because he always seems to more excited when the opposition scores!!

andy from longeaton = tosser

I used to go school with this dickheads nephew who used to hate him too! He was a good lad at the time but then grew up to be a right willy puller just like his uncle they probably have had a family reunion by now.

Theres some random shit you didnt need to know.

Birch said, most of that team have bin together a couple of years, compared to our people of a few weeks! Was a good point in my opinion.

Seven players in the starting line up from last season doesn't suggest to me a major shake-up to me :unsure:

Maybe I'm missing something here but shouldn't "class players" like Clemence and NGotty be able to walk into a team like ours and make the play instead of being given time to gel?

Archived