Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

'Greatest Games'

From OS

Leicester City are taking a trip down memory lane to produce a 'Greatest Games' DVDs ahead of the festive period.

Foxes fans will be able to relive some of the club's most memorable matches when the collection is released - including the 3-3 draw with Arsenal in 1997, the 2-1 victory over Tottenham in 1998 and the 5-2 thumping of Sunderland in 2000.

But the club would now like to enlist the Blue Army to help them come up with further games to add to the release.

City's head of retail Philip Jones said: "We recently released a number of DVDs, including our play off final victories, and these have proved to be very popular with supporters.

"We are now hoping to make up a 'Greatest Games' DVD ahead of the Christmas period. We have already decided to include the Arsenal, Tottenham and Sunderland games, and we are now looking for fans to help us choose other matches." Supporters should email their suggestions to [email protected]

From OS

Leicester City are taking a trip down memory lane to produce a 'Greatest Games' DVDs ahead of the festive period.

Foxes fans will be able to relive some of the club's most memorable matches when the collection is released - including the 3-3 draw with Arsenal in 1997, the 2-1 victory over Tottenham in 1998 and the 5-2 thumping of Sunderland in 2000.

But the club would now like to enlist the Blue Army to help them come up with further games to add to the release.

City's head of retail Philip Jones said: "We recently released a number of DVDs, including our play off final victories, and these have proved to be very popular with supporters.

"We are now hoping to make up a 'Greatest Games' DVD ahead of the Christmas period. We have already decided to include the Arsenal, Tottenham and Sunderland games, and we are now looking for fans to help us choose other matches." Supporters should email their suggestions to [email protected]

Is that the Tottenham Fa Cup match 3-2 win or the Tottenham when Izzet scored that amazing volley, if it's the Izzet one put the Fa Cup one in there

Is that the Tottenham Fa Cup match 3-2 win or the Tottenham when Izzet scored that amazing volley, if it's the Izzet one put the Fa Cup one in there

:mellow:

the 2-1 victory over Tottenham in 1998
Does it sound like the 3-2 FA Cup win?

I enjoyed the one against Spurs when Gerry scored a brace.

Or am I completely imagining that.

I remember him scoring twice at Filbert Street vs Sheffield Wednesday around 1998 I think.

Also he scored the winner against Spurs at their place around that time too.

Take your pick Mr Woolerton.

That`ll be a great idea. I hope the dig deep within the archives as I have asked for the 4-3 win over Leeds from about 20 years ago (at Filbo). I can remember us having a couple of great games against Newcastle at the same time where in the same season I think we won 4-3 and lost 5-4 or something. I cant find the stats online but I'm sure someone will remind me of the more accurate scores. If memory serves me Mick Quinn scored at least one hat-trick and Mark McGhee was on the scoresheet but I reckon a defender of theres, Anderson (maybe John?) scored the winner late on at theirs??

Did gerry score in the 3-0 win at Filbert Street against Spurs, that was the first match i ever went to and i can't remember who scored?

I was at Spurs when we won 3-2, Gerry hitting a bolt from the Blue in the final ten, that was a great day, should be in there. The 4-4 game could also be thrown in, as could my favoritre ever away game, losing 3-1 to Bradford (Oh that was shit)

The Arsenal Fa Cup when we knocked them out on Penos thanks to Arphexad or the Fulham Carling cup when we came back from 2-0 down to win on penos, they missed every penalty and we won 3-0 on pens.
The arsenal 1-1 when Hignett scored
The 4-2 home loss to Bradford :whistle:
the 4-3 loss at Fulham was good last season don't think it will be on dvd though

definately the 4-0 win at home to Leeds when Nalis scored incredible goal

Any more? :blink:

Yeah classic, we get battered for 90 minutes and then some washed up 36 year old midfielder pokes us level in the 45th minute of injury time.

It'd seal my purchase.

lol :laugh: lol :laugh: lol :laugh: lol :laugh: lol :laugh: lol :laugh: lol :laugh:

Archived