Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moreton

Watford Game

So Leicester are favourites to beat Watford according to the bookies.

Here are a few examples:

Leicester City v Watford 11/8 11/5 13/8 15:00 (vc bet)

15:00 - Leicester v Watford 11/8 21/10 13/8 (william hill)

15:00 Leicester v Watford 2.37 3.30 2.62 (bet365)

It's time to get serious now, i feel this match on Saturday is a must win match and we desperately need the 3 points. I keep hearing this "o it's only early days", "give the team a chance" and i do agree with you, it is only early days and i will give the team at least 10 league games and then see where we are before i start worrying about the outcome of this season. But the fact is if we lose to Watford we will be 8 points behind them, and it will be a complete contrast if we can beat them and only be 2 points behind. The bookies think we are favourites but do you think we will win? I know i may get slated on here for saying this, but if we lose this game we are in a bit of trouble regardless to promotion. Sure it's only early days and i am trying to be positive, but after 2 home defeats if we do lose to Watford (but it think we will win), do you seriously think we can go on to win a number of matches to catch up with the play offs where we will be already lagging behind. Yes the team will get better over the season and we could end up doing what Blackpool did last season and win what was it 10 games in a row to end up getting promoted but that will be so so tough. There are many tricky games coming up and we really need to get results in our home matches. We need the win, the 3 points and the confidence boost and only be 2 points behind Watford. The games coming up include away trips to Plymouth, Charlton and Ipswitch which will be tough to get the points from.

So in summary, i will continue to get behind the team and support them whatever happens and im sure you will too, but i feel we really do need to win against Watford or our promotion chances are slim. But i will give the team a chance, but after the last 3 seasons of dire football, i just can't see Leicester winning 5 or more games on the bounce and catch up with the play off sides/ promotion sides if we do lose to Watford.

Keep the faith :thumbup:

Its not a must win game but its important the players start winning football matches as it almost becomes routine, thats why the Palace game was a bit of a dampener with that late late lucky goal. Anyway, a draw wouldn't be the worst result in the world against the leaders and arguably the favourites to win the division but it would send out a message to us lot and the rest of the division if we manage to grab 3 points. However, I still think that teh best of this new look team wont be seen for another month or so of them playing together and thats when we`ll really kick ar$e.

Anyone know how many Watford have sold for this.

I have never been Watford away but they do not strike me as a well supported team

43...and that includes the helpers! :blink::|

Anyone know how many Watford have sold for this.

I have never been Watford away but they do not strike me as a well supported team

They couldn't have sold too many as I cant see any specific info on their OS and it all states is that tickets are available on the day.

Eieieio up the football league we go, when we get promotion - this is what we sing,

We've got Marlon, we've got Marlon, We've got Marlon King.

He's not quick - one of the slowest players in the team, but you've just got to watch for his pin point accurate shots. The best player we've had since I can remember.

Eieieio up the football league we go, when we get promotion - this is what we sing,

He's not quick - one of the slowest players in the team, but you've just got to watch for his pin point accurate shots. The best player we've had since I can remember.

Shut up.

Your not even going to the game :angry:

£60m worth of talent you have there. I think next time I have some idle time on my hands I`ll load up FM07, opt for Real Madrid and aim to bring this world class striker to Spain with me. £60m well spent. :|

You're right I'm not! (psychic) Went to the the 2 but unfortunatly cannot get time off work this Saturday so will have to listen to our win on the wireless.

Thanks!

You probably don't even work, that was just your excuse.

What adult goes on other team forums boasting about their shit team?

None, its all imature kids.

Im sitting on my own as all my mates have piped off to the reading festival, gutted. If you see me sipping a pint by myself in the concourse then give us a wave! :cry:

it could be worse, im 16. Have to take a bus by myself to northampton then market harbrough for my lunch :) than leicester. Then have to do it all over again after watching 90 minutes of shite.

I think it will be 1-1 DJ scoring for leicester. They will score a pen through Marlon King. The penalty will be thanks to a cynical Martin Fulop tackle.

On what date will I die and how? I'm intrigued. lol

Absolutely anything could happen. Referee could... and probably will be an absolute ****. Then again he could break his leg in the first minute!

You never know in this game we call football!

You watch his prediction be spot on. I'll feel a little ermmm, peeved, to put it politely. :D

Archived