Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moreton

Watford Game

The strange thing is, we actually seem to be at our most effective when we start playing the ball on the ground! Its great to say that as a Leicester fan but from the two games Ive seen this season, we look much better by keeping the ball on the floor and we have the strikers who play better when the ball remains on the deck.

Yeah, well, hopefully MA'll see that, and start those two. If we can stop lobbing it over the top and try and play it through the middle, get some decent service to em, I think we'll finally start to see some results, and maybe the doom-mongerers will stop panicking about the season being over before it's even started.

I like to save the pessimism and cynicism for at least 10 games...

We could get some joy down the wings, Doyley and Stewart are both wank.

Marlon is quite worrying, especially as we don't have Dublin to man mark him this time lol

Kisnorbo will be marking Marlon so he'll keep him quiet for 89 minutes except concede a ludicrous goal at some point through pisspoor positioning.

Porter should pose a threat to The Artist Formerly Known As Lemar.

Kaebi will murder Jordan Stewart. :cool:;) ;)

Shittu will rule the show, he's a huge defender and that's what you need in a league like this.

He may be great in the air, but he's weaker on the ground. He'd never be able to keep up with Hume or DJ if they were to be sent through on goal.

If we play De Vries we will just be playing to their strengths. I think we could do with Campbell's speed and hopefully we can have Chambers and Kaebi bombing down the right at Jordan Stewart. We might have some success if we do that.

I think Hume has done enough from the bench at Palace to earn a starting berth alongside DJ. I must admit that whilst I like the fact that we have loads of players to choice from, Im not a fan of this rotation policy and I hope that MA will let the players start to develop partnerships whether its DJ and Hume up front, Weso and Clem in the middle of midfield and N`Gotty and Kisnorbo in central defence. I think he is almost sure of his best team as I type so we are looking good for the next few games and beyond.

Unfortunatly, I don't think I'll be able to make it to the game on Saturday as I've dislocated my knee in football training. I did it going in for a slide tackle. An ambulance came and I had to have gas and air to help take away the pain while one of the paramedics put my knee back in place. Anyway, the reason why I won't be able to make it is because I can't walk without my cruches and I don't think I'll be able to get up all of the steps to my seat, unless they'd let me into the disabled seats! Hopefully, it won't be too long before I can walk again and also start playing again myself. Anyway, good luck to the boys on Saturday even though I don't think I'll be able to make it to cheer them on.

Unfortunatly, I don't think I'll be able to make it to the game on Saturday as I've dislocated my knee in football training. I did it going in for a slide tackle. An ambulance came and I had to have gas and air to help take away the pain while one of the paramedics put my knee back in place. Anyway, the reason why I won't be able to make it is because I can't walk without my cruches and I don't think I'll be able to get up all of the steps to my seat, unless they'd let me into the disabled seats! Hopefully, it won't be too long before I can walk again and also start playing again myself. Anyway, good luck to the boys on Saturday even though I don't think I'll be able to make it to cheer them on.

:mellow:

Speak to the club, try Peter Jones if you can't get through to the ticket office. They will find you a place in the disabled section which they did for me when I broke my leg and was on crutches.

Course you can still go :blink:

They say that dislocating your knee is the worst pain that one can have. Mine is partially dislocated (I'm a freak) and the last couple of weeks, I have knocked it, and the pain makes me feel physically sick.

I'll never forget the night I originally did it......(despite the alcohol, ahem.....)

They say that dislocating your knee is the worst pain that one can have. Mine is partially dislocated (I'm a freak) and the last couple of weeks, I have knocked it, and the pain makes me feel physically sick.

I'll never forget the night I originally did it......(despite the alcohol, ahem.....)

I've disclocated my knee TWICE.

Once was a partial disclocation and i was lucky but the 2nd was a complete disclocation (playing footy :angry: )

When i looked down at the knee,the knee cap was pointing left as my leg was straight.

Thats when i started crying! :cry:

I had 6-7 weeks in plaster( a FULL leg plaster in summer is NOT nice)

followed by 2-4 months of training to build the knee area up(cycling,leg curls and leg extensions)

It really is bad news as muscular injuries are far worse than fractures.

sorry,but you are in for a hard few months

Good luck :thumbup:

You can go, when I broke my leg I just sat down on the front row, just ring the club.

i think a draw would be a decent result against a team who look like early contenders. Although can we afford to be drawing at home if we want to break into the top six with Watford/soton/WBA/wolves/sheff utd/charlton etc etc.

Still early days though :thumbup:

Archived