Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moreton

Watford Game

Very tough game indeed. They've had a great start to the season, beating Wolves away then winning again yesterday.

I think Allens team selection will be very interesting as you would think he is close to knowing his preferred starting eleven. Depending on the fitness of Kaebi and Chambers, I think we will see his favoured team.

Now now it's only a question. Give the lad a chance. :whistle:

What do you think lcfc lad matt?

erm i don't think it will be an easy game even thou we did beat them at their ground not last season but the season before, i think we have good chance of winning as players like kaebi, kisnorbo, chambers, ferreria and there might even be a return of carl cort to the action, but i still think even with these players watford will get stuck in and give us good run for our money

My first Home game that I won't be going to (whilst I'm in Leicester) in 5 years.... :cry:

c'mon leicester...

If we win I`ll pay you to stay away until the next defeat lol

They`ll be a difficult team to beat and seemingly have "found one" in their former Rotherham midfielder Williamson is as good as he looked on the Championship highlights today. Clem would need to clatter him early lol. I think we can do them, I really do. I am getting more confident in the personnel at the club, especially after seeing Clarke and Fulop playing and the return of Kisnorbo so all is looking good for turning them over.

no reason why we can't win this.

Allen is finding out, more and more, each game what is gonna work for us and that has got to be a big plus.

as for watford's form, well i'm sure palace fancied their chances at home following a 4-1 drubbing away at southampton...

also, the sort of fatigue that probably contributed to the lack of concentration yesterday will be reduced further as fitness improves...

sounds like a good game, wish i was going :(

I hate to be negative again but I don't think we'll win on Saturday. I think a draw sounds about right, but with the start they've had it wouldn't surprise me to see them beat us comfortably.

They're obviously a good side, just relegated from the Prem and they've kept most of their decent players who are more than capable in this league. Tough game definitely but it should be a decent, open match.

My first Home game that I won't be going to (whilst I'm in Leicester) in 5 years.... :cry:

c'mon leicester...

I'm there with you Phubey...or rather, I'm not as I'll be heading for La Belle France.

Turning over Watford will be a massive achievement, they looked frightening yesterday; a point might not be a bad result.

As long as we play positvely and match them and ake chances, then i'll be happy, regardless of the result. Its highly probable they'll finish in the top 2, and so were not expected to beat them. Just aslong as we take positives out of it into the next few games. A point would be great!

will be a tough game but hopefully we can come out with at least one point then go on and demolish forest on the tuesday, which will be good to watch, but it will e better watchin the expression on the forest fans faces when will leave having scored 3 or 4

yeah it will be great when a load of there fans fell like a fight and decide to start throwing coins after there team have played crap and have been hamered by there local rivals. :blink::S

yeah it will be great when a load of there fans fell like a fight and decide to start throwing coins after there team have played crap and have been hamered by there local rivals. :blink::S

So you'd rather we lose? :blink:

Watford are there for the taking, as should every team at home, if you are to think of every managers' ''Home Fortress' plan. :rolleyes:

We need home wins, its been our achilles heel for years now!

After palace I'm confident we can step it up again and get the 3 points. Not too sure about watford, they've made a great start and have an excellent manger. I think they'll be organised and will obviously pose a big threat through King, but like I say I'm confident we can get that 1st league win.

So, what I wanna know is, are we gonna be happy with a draw, and if we don't get anything out of this match (which'll be tough as nails) will there be yet MORE posts about how City's season is all but over?

If we play like we did against palace, but drop De Vries and stick Campbell and Hume on from the start (i've said this once, and i'm certain this point is agreed on by most people here) then we should be alright.

If we play like we did against palace, but drop De Vries and stick Campbell and Hume on from the start (i've said this once, and i'm certain this point is agreed on by most people here) then we should be alright.

If we're playing those two upfront together we have to keep the ball on the floor, if we do that I think we coud get something out of the game. Shittu and De Merit aren't the quickest so DJs pace should cause problems but if we keep lauching it expecting Hume to win headers we'll get nowhere against those two.

If we're playing those two upfront together we have to keep the ball on the floor, if we do that I think we coud get something out of the game. Shittu and De Merit aren't the quickest so DJs pace should cause problems but if we keep lauching it expecting Hume to win headers we'll get nowhere against those two.

The strange thing is, we actually seem to be at our most effective when we start playing the ball on the ground! Its great to say that as a Leicester fan but from the two games Ive seen this season, we look much better by keeping the ball on the floor and we have the strikers who play better when the ball remains on the deck.

Archived