Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Carl Cort

I will put my honest opinion down of Carl Court!

He is shiite, always has been. He is too injury prone as we know. He has never lit up the football world and I'm quite annoyed that the Mercury seem to think we are stupid and make out we made a major coup by signing someone who Wolves discarded for no fee.

I will cheer him on as he wears my colours, i will give him the benefit of the doubt, but I am not usually wrong (or so i think) and I want to believe that he is a worthy Prem striker, but if he was would he not be there?

Come on Carl prove me wrong :thumbup:

He might be better if we had someone like Danny Murphy in midfield to provide him with some good balls? :dunno:

He is shiite, always has been. He is too injury prone as we know. He has never lit up the football world and I'm quite annoyed that the Mercury seem to think we are stupid and make out we made a major coup by signing someone who Wolves discarded for no fee.

I will cheer him on as he wears my colours, i will give him the benefit of the doubt, but I am not usually wrong (or so i think) and I want to believe that he is a worthy Prem striker, but if he was would he not be there?

100% correct. A* for that.

Your right Carl Court is shite at football always has been

endframe_13jul05.gif

Carl Court

Carl Cort on the other hand has a fair bit of talent averaged 30 games a season at Wolves and scores 1 in 3.5 games.

2004102000100935.jpg

Carl Cort

Archived