Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Carl Cort

He was fantastic in training on Tuesday lol! It`ll be interesting to finally see him playing for us and he may well surprise us all by being a big hit. I know many fans have either written him off or like me, don't know what to make of the signing as I havent got a clue as to what his overall fitness is like but we may well have a player here who may be the missing link lol

Cort set for debut against Hornets

Carl Cort could be set for his Leicester debut when high-flying Watford visit the Walkers Stadium in the Championship on Saturday

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/preview/0...2682177,00.html

I'll be happy if he does a job and dosent get injured in the first 5 mins

I would of wanted Dj to start tho

Cort set for debut against Hornets

Carl Cort could be set for his Leicester debut when high-flying Watford visit the Walkers Stadium in the Championship on Saturday

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/preview/0...2682177,00.html

I can't see how he'll possibly be match fit. DeVries had a bad un at Palace and now we're clutching at straws. Hope it works but I doubt that it will. In fact I have no faith in Cort at all.

I'll brace myself now for the piss-taking when I'm proved wrong even for the Watford game never mind a proper run of matches. because at least it will mean that he's scored a goal and we might even have won.

I can't see how he'll possibly be match fit. DeVries had a bad un at Palace and now we're clutching at straws. Hope it works but I doubt that it will. In fact I have no faith in Cort at all.

I'll brace myself now for the piss-taking when I'm proved wrong even for the Watford game never mind a proper run of matches. because at least it will mean that he's scored a goal and we might even have won.

Yeah i agree. Is Fryatt injured or...? Would of thought he'd be the obvious replacement for De Vries, especially as my 'play hammond' reccomendations are being ignored.

He'll get injured in the warm-up.

And/or someone will create a sweepstake of the minute he gets injured. I hope they dont but someone will. And i think we should give him a chance...although im not expecting anything major

Yeah i agree. Is Fryatt injured or...? Would of thought he'd be the obvious replacement for De Vries, especially as my 'play hammond' reccomendations are being ignored.

No use mentioning Hammond on here ... haven't you heard...

Although one or two of his once loyal subjects appear unusually quiet these days ..........Fryatt is king. :thumbup:

No use mentioning Hammond on here ... haven't you heard...

Although one or two of his once loyal subjects appear unusually quiet these days ..........Fryatt is king. :thumbup:

haven't i heard what...he hasnt left us has he? oh god.

Can't say I'm excited at the prospect of him starting tomorrow. I just can't see him banging in the goals this season. :dunno:

To be honest, I doubt he'll start anyway.

I think it would be better bringing him on for the last 10/15 minutes. Maybe MA is considering him for Forest?

I think it would be better bringing him on for the last 10/15 minutes. Maybe MA is considering him for Forest?

Don't be daft - the Forest game's only on Tuesday. Cort play twice in three days. I suppose they're bringing back steam trains too. :D

Archived