Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Carl Cort

He's stopped putting the effort in here. If he goes elsewhere and scores goals fair play but it doesn't mean he'd definitely have done it here had he stayed.

Course it does, it's all about how you treate and motivate your players and how you get the best out of them. And I think it's a little bit early to draw the conclusion he's given up as well seeing as he had a cameo against Blackpool and a apperance against Accrington in which he was no worse than 1.6 Million pound big wig DJ Campbell and Ian "Untouchable" Hume.

Course it does, it's all about how you treate and motivate your players and how you get the best out of them. And I think it's a little bit early to draw the conclusion he's given up as well seeing as he had a cameo against Blackpool and a apperance against Accrington in which he was no worse than 1.6 Million pound big wig DJ Campbell and Ian "Untouchable" Hume.

He didn't come on against Blackpool!

During his recent three year spell at Wolverhampton he scored 31 goals in 94 games. In fairness, his average of 30 games a season is a vast improvement on the previous 4 years at Newcastle where he only made 22 appearances, and where he gained his sicknote reputation. Incidentally, he scored 7 goals in those 22 games.

I have no doubt about Cort's goalscoring abilities when he's fit. Just whether he can ever stay fit.

I have no doubt about Cort's goalscoring abilities when he's fit. Just whether he can ever stay fit.

You obviously choose to ignore the fact that he averaged 30 games a season at Wolves (between 2004-07) then, Thracian.

You obviously choose to ignore the fact that he averaged 30 games a season at Wolves (between 2004-07) then, Thracian.

Why would I wish to ignore anything?. Injury certainly decimated his 2005/2006 season and as far as I understand he was released by Wolves becuase he was injury prone. And it's that which concerns me, not his ability.

Why would I wish to ignore anything?. Injury certainly decimated his 2005/2006 season and as far as I understand he was released by Wolves becuase he was injury prone. And it's that which concerns me, not his ability.

Whereas in Elvis Hammond's case it's his ability which concerns me rather than his injuries.

I will put my honest opinion down of Carl Court!

He is shiite, always has been. He is too injury prone as we know. He has never lit up the football world and I'm quite annoyed that the Mercury seem to think we are stupid and make out we made a major coup by signing someone who Wolves discarded for no fee.

I will cheer him on as he wears my colours, i will give him the benefit of the doubt, but I am not usually wrong (or so i think) and I want to believe that he is a worthy Prem striker, but if he was would he not be there?

Come on Carl prove me wrong :thumbup:

I will put my honest opinion down of Carl Court!

He is shiite, always has been. He is too injury prone as we know. He has never lit up the football world and I'm quite annoyed that the Mercury seem to think we are stupid and make out we made a major coup by signing someone who Wolves discarded for no fee.

I will cheer him on as he wears my colours, i will give him the benefit of the doubt, but I am not usually wrong (or so i think) and I want to believe that he is a worthy Prem striker, but if he was would he not be there?

Come on Carl prove me wrong :thumbup:

i hope your right

Archived