Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

Virgin Media Highlights

ive been trying too they are a bit late I think its because they have to let everyone with better tv rites than virgin media to show the highlights before they can show them for example east midlands news ;)

Cheers I thought my pc was just playing up :thumbup:

...and it doesn't work in bloody France either! ...nor does You Tube want to play :angry:

Come on then Dags, you're the computer wiz kid how do you proxy the poxy thing?

Bon vacance, ou etes vous?

Come on then Dags, you're the computer wiz kid how do you proxy the poxy thing?

Bon vacance, ou etes vous?

Don't start that whole Frenchy thing, there's people here that ne have pas un sense of humour de writing en francais.

Je suis at the house de mon parents en Normandie. Il est tres nice here et the weather is bon.

As for the proxy, try doing a search of Gen Chat as I seem to remember people advocating something a while back...but I think it is routed through the States so it might not help you - but not my thing really. Tres sorry.

Youtoob is working for me now though so I have just seen Hoomes blinder, shame the rest looked like bundled, luck-ridden efforts - but there again, we deserve a bit of luck and then some.

Don't start that whole Frenchy thing, there's people here that ne have pas un sense of humour de writing en francais.

Je suis at the house de mon parents en Normandie. Il est tres nice here et the weather is bon.

As for the proxy, try doing a search of Gen Chat as I seem to remember people advocating something a while back...but I think it is routed through the States so it might not help you - but not my thing really. Tres sorry.

Youtoob is working for me now though so I have just seen Hoomes blinder, shame the rest looked like bundled, luck-ridden efforts - but there again, we deserve a bit of luck and then some.

Ah Normandie; Calvados..........hmm.

I too managed to get youtoob to finally work. Umes' was par excellence (oops!) and thought MDV did well beating two guys to go on and score.

Don't forget me stick of roche!!

Ah Normandie; Calvados..........hmm.

I too managed to get youtoob to finally work. Umes' was par excellence (oops!) and thought MDV did well beating two guys to go on and score.

Don't forget me stick of roche!!

Calvados - nothing better emerges from a hip-flask :thumbup:

Archived