Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GianEmmo Zola

Weso and Sheehan

I don't live in Leicester anymore so don't see any players about town. When I used to live up there my dad owned a chippy and Gary Mac used to come in and once came in with Ally Mauchlen. I was called downstairs and just stood there like a lemon staring from behind the wall in the back room like some pervert lol

Out of curiosity, which players are regarded as "best footballing mates"? Who is usually seen with who in the pubs, clubs and bars out about town?

I`d guess Elvis has no friends and maybe the Aussies hang out together? :dunno:

I worked in that place 8 years ago in the kitchens when I was 16. fooking awful place behind the scenes. Big fat fairy as the boss, bum licking assistant managers, hoe waitresses (well that wasnt too bad I guess), and some right dodgey cooks!

They used to throw ice cream at each other and once one chef put a steak down the backside of the head chefs trousers 'for a laugh' then the head chef pulled it out and whacked it on the griddle and served it up to someone!

Hope its bloody changed for our players sake and health!

I worked in that place 8 years ago in the kitchens when I was 16. fooking awful place behind the scenes. Big fat fairy as the boss, bum licking assistant managers, hoe waitresses (well that wasnt too bad I guess), and some right dodgey cooks!

They used to throw ice cream at each other and once one chef put a steak down the backside of the head chefs trousers 'for a laugh' then the head chef pulled it out and whacked it on the griddle and served it up to someone!

Hope its bloody changed for our players sake and health!

What the Copt Oak ? its fine now

Weso had a mixed Grill!

Sheehan had Roast Chicken

they were with their gfs

they came in and our boss said name please, and sheehans girl said 'Sheehan' and Sheehan said oh are we f**king married now are we!

I don't live in Leicester anymore so don't see any players about town. When I used to live up there my dad owned a chippy and Gary Mac used to come in and once came in with Ally Mauchlen. I was called downstairs and just stood there like a lemon staring from behind the wall in the back room like some pervert lol

Out of curiosity, which players are regarded as "best footballing mates"? Who is usually seen with who in the pubs, clubs and bars out about town?

I`d guess Elvis has no friends and maybe the Aussies hang out together? :dunno:

Stearman, Sheehan & Weso knock about with each other. Kisnorbo, Hughes & Paddy Mac were seen in Fat Cats last season, but they soon scarpered when a fan club started to arrive. Levi Porter is always out on the piss, one friend told me that he fell over a few weeks back in Zanzibar of all places, model pro eh... :rolleyes:

Weso had a mixed Grill!

they were with their gfs

they came in and our boss said name please, and sheehans girl said 'Sheehan' and Sheehan said oh are we f**king married now are we!

Remember to hawk in their burgers next time they come to eat. I would. Everyone gets a spit burger once in a while

Weso had a mixed Grill!

they were with their gfs

Oh and has the management changed recently because I ate their last year and I found minge fluff on my yorkshire pud!!

Stearman, Sheehan & Weso knock about with each other. Kisnorbo, Hughes & Paddy Mac were seen in Fat Cats last season, but they soon scarpered when a fan club started to arrive. Levi Porter is always out on the piss, one friend told me that he fell over a few weeks back in Zanzibar of all places, model pro eh... :rolleyes:

Kisnorbo needs some new mates then lol

Archived