Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Kisnorbo in the CCC team of the week

Definitely the week he scored two.

Why do they have X "Makes the grade" for about 10 different types of thing? Bit sick of that particular headline.

Piss poor journalism. Whenever anyone makes some kind of comment, it's "X Speaks". With someone achieving something, it's "X Makes the Grade".

I could do better. Most of the people on here could. Where do they get these morons?

Piss poor journalism. Whenever anyone makes some kind of comment, it's "X Speaks". With someone achieving something, it's "X Makes the Grade".

I could do better. Most of the people on here could. Where do they get these morons?

Most of them are probably those sort of people who are interested in this type of thing and want to get experience.

Or they are just fast typers on minimum wage with no creativity and just get told what to type and must think up a title or something :dunno:

Team in full:

Adriano Basso

Michael Duff, Andy Crosby, Patrick Kisnorbo, Louis Carey

Nathan Dyer, Karl Henry, Jim Goodwin, Tommy Smith

Andy Gray, Gregorz Rasiak.

Well Done Kissa!

What a load of old tosh in that line-up BTW. After watching a bit of the Blackpool-Hull game tonight it was yet another reminder of how shite this division is. I never realistically thought we could get promoted but the more old pony players and pants football I see, the more I reckon we can go up, despite the turmoil we have been in regarding the manager.

I wouldn't be suprised if the ladies in the ticket office do it or something.

Archived