Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Moan-In

Tigana... "Raj in Evington" :whistle:

Is the Raj from Evington that's on here the same Raj from Evington that has letters in the Mercury every other day?! If so, I feel honoured to have talked to my idol. His letters in the Mercury are the only thing near legible, rather than the usual:

Let's Back Boss

Martin Allen was the best manager we've ever had. Milan is an idiot. I know shit-all about football.

JC Fox,Coalville

Is the Raj from Evington that's on here the same Raj from Evington that has letters in the Mercury every other day?! If so, I feel honoured to have talked to my idol. His letters in the Mercury are the only thing near legible, rather than the usual:

Let's Back Boss

Martin Allen was the best manager we've ever had. Milan is an idiot. I know shit-all about football.

JC Fox,Coalville

That Raj from Evington is a PR*CK who talks shit all the time! :D

Thanks for the kind comments Michael The Work Geordie...The cheques in the post!!! :thumbup:

Ah not as manager - and who's this 'Joanna Adams' that left with him - maybe he was being a little naughty with her!

She wasn't there for long

Friday, 29 June 2007, 09:48 GMT 10:48 UK - BBC website

Adams joins board at Meadow Lane

Notts County have appointed Joanna Adams - formerly commercial director of the Football Conference - to the board of directors at Meadow Lane.

Adams currently runs her own sports marketing and commercial promotions business, in the East Midlands.

"She will be advising and assisting with the club's commercial and marketing activities," a statement on the club's website read.

Archived