Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Live Chat

Also an accurate statement.

Allegedly.

But Vista is the future, surely?? :unsure:

Not mine.

Maybe it's IEx that's the problem?

No idea. Just everytime I attempt to access the Live Chat function on Vista, it appears not to load after asking for my permission with some add-on thingymajig.

No idea. Just everytime I attempt to access the Live Chat function on Vista, it appears not to load after asking for my permission with some add-on thingymajig.

Internet Explorer or Firefox?

Internet Explorer or Firefox?

Your first post makes more sense to me now... :whistle:

Internet Explorer, mainly because I haven't actually got round to downloading Firefox again yet.

I'm guessing using Firefox will eradicate the problem, mainly 'cos IE is shite?!

Your first post makes more sense to me now... :whistle:

Internet Explorer, mainly because I haven't actually got round to downloading Firefox again yet.

I'm guessing using Firefox will eradicate the problem, mainly 'cos IE is shite?!

:D

Try Firefox :thumbup:

My IEx takes an age to load so I never use it unless I want to access the match commentary. Chat runs, I just tried it, so I'm guessing yours is a Java issue. Firefox will solve everything faster mate.

Yeah but until the future actually arrives, Vista remains incapable of doing everything. There's still many compatability issues, I've heard.

I got a copy of Vista Business for free... I just don't fancy getting rid of XP Pro until I know Vista is properly ready. I never adopt a new OS until it's been around the block a few times... as if the current version of Windows doesn't drive me nuts with it's stupid errors. :doh:

I also got Windows 200 Professional and Windows 2003 Server for free... perhaps I'll install one of those instead. :D

:D

Try Firefox :thumbup:

My IEx takes an age to load so I never use it unless I want to access the match commentary. Chat runs, I just tried it, so I'm guessing yours is a Java issue. Firefox will solve everything faster mate.

I don't use IE for match commentary... I use Windows Media Player instead. I might use IE for the match console so I can decipher what it was Barber just said was happening... but that's it. :thumbup:

I bought a new laptop fairly recently and obviously everything comes with Vista now so I had no choice.

But to be honest, I quite like it. So far I've only had one issue with it, and that was because my Creative Mp3 player isn't yet compatible with Vista <_<

Archived