Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ASH17LCFC

Oasis new video on C4 now !

releasing decent tunes first (d'ya know what i mean, go let it out, importance of being idle (ok that was the 2nd , but you know what i mean)) then the rest of the album being the same old 1995/96 rubbish.

If ever a band could claim the title for being the modern day Status Quo then Oasis are that band!!

haven't even heard the song BUT I already know exactly what it will sound like

If ever a band could claim the title for being the modern day Status Quo then Oasis are that band!!

haven't even heard the song BUT I already know exactly what it will sound like

i get the impression elvis was on the tour bus stereo when they wrote this one.

People.... it's an old song released purely to advertise the upcoming DVD of the 2005 Manchester gig. It was left off the last album, so it's no more than a glammed up b-side.

in that case, it's good to see them keeping up the tradition of their b-sides being better than their singles.........!

People.... it's an old song released purely to advertise the upcoming DVD of the 2005 Manchester gig. It was left off the last album, so it's no more than a glammed up b-side.

Yay... I've been waiting for this DVD!!! I was at that gig (for free!!!) I assume it's the CoM Stadium one where the barriers broke!

Yay... I've been waiting for this DVD!!! I was at that gig (for free!!!) I assume it's the CoM Stadium one where the barriers broke!

It is indeed I was there and would say it was easily the best day of my life!!!

Mainly it's the film "lord don't slow me down" which follows them on tour. It's the bonus disc that has the concert on it... which isn't a bad extra is it!!!!

http://www.play.com/Music/MusicDVD/4-/3439...wn/Product.html

Got mine ordered a few weeks back.

It is indeed I was there and would say it was easily the best day of my life!!!

Mainly it's the film "lord don't slow me down" which follows them on tour. It's the bonus disc that has the concert on it... which isn't a bad extra is it!!!!

http://www.play.com/Music/MusicDVD/4-/3439...wn/Product.html

Got mine ordered a few weeks back.

Cool, must get! Were you one flashing or chucking beer!? lol

how anyone can say a bad word against these lot it beyond me! Especially when referring to the "same old 95/96 rubbish!"...I like this tune, cant wait for the DVD. The last album was good too I thought :D

Oasis are the greatest band to ever lived in MY OPINION. Every album is great and the old stuff till about 2000 is music at its best. Like take The Masterplan album only b-sides but probally one of the best albums ever made in my eyes.

how anyone can say a bad word against these lot it beyond me! Especially when referring to the "same old 95/96 rubbish!"...I like this tune, cant wait for the DVD. The last album was good too I thought :D

quite easily. i've been disappointed by them so much, when definately maybe came out i was queuing out side HMV waiting for it to open, so i could buy it the day it came out (i'd got bored waiting for the stone roses to do something new) they were different and fresh in '94 then when the 2nd album came out, music had moved on (or maybe i had) then album after album after that i've been wanting them to move on musically, innovate, be fresh, and (like i said) i got excited again when hearing the likes of d'ya know what i mean and the importance of being idle and the one on the bus, but the albums failed to inspire me.

I think like most people I've lost interest in them. 1996 at the height of Britpop they we're great but now they sound dated, not like they didn't sound dated anyway....you know I mean????

Problem is they wrote so many classic songs it will be very hard to beat those, so far the albums after' whats the story' have been very ordinary.

I think like most people I've lost interest in them. 1996 at the height of Britpop they we're great but now they sound dated, not like they didn't sound dated anyway....you know I mean????

Problem is they wrote so many classic songs it will be very hard to beat those, so far the albums after' whats the story' have been very ordinary.

Never had any interest in them at the time of their first two albums; their second album co-inciding with when I went to Uni .. so I've only bought the first two albums for nostalgic reasons and everybody was playing their music and that's probably why I'm not their greatest fan. At the time of Uni I was more into bands/artists like Levellers, Aphex Twin, Ride, Tricky, Portishead... artists who were innovative and different. :cool:

Archived