Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Pro Evo 2008

Had a feeling it was you... Im sure Ive seen you round syston before as well.... you've probably been into my work or something

Where do you work?

I was hoping you'd get off at the same stop as me, I was going to introduce myself!

Think im just going to get it on PS2, save the pennies. Does anyone know what English teams have the licensing like last year it was Arsenal and Man Utd?

Man Utd and Newcastle.

:blink:

Tottenham & Newcastle are the Licensed teams on this years Pro Evo, however wait untill november go on ebay type in PES 2008 update and you can buy a memory card with the updated Kits, Club Names, Stadium Names, Player Names etc ... also some sellers give you the option to send your memory card off and they'll send it back with the option file on for cheaper.

I dont know how true this rumor is but i've been told on this years Pro evo you can shirt pull and dive, also the computer learns how you plan and exploits your weaknesses.

Tottenham & Newcastle are the Licensed teams on this years Pro Evo, however wait untill november go on ebay type in PES 2008 update and you can buy a memory card with the updated Kits, Club Names, Stadium Names, Player Names etc ... also some sellers give you the option to send your memory card off and they'll send it back with the option file on for cheaper.

I dont know how true this rumor is but i've been told on this years Pro evo you can shirt pull and dive, also the computer learns how you plan and exploits your weaknesses.

That bit it bold's true, if you keep playing down the flanks and putting crosses into the box fr'instance it'll actively defend them flanks more.

Dunno about the shirt pulling and diving.

I'd love it if there was a dive button, you could dive on This Is Football and it was bloody brilliant, especially when you won and scored a last minute penalty to win the match against your mate :cool:

Archived