Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Pro Evo 2008

anyone else pre-ordered it?? just found out that if you have pre-ordered from play.com they are shipping out tomorrow!!

ive heard that the gameplay (dribbling, passing) is alot more faster than 6, and also theyve finally made fabregas the monster that he is in real life.

whats everyones thoughts? which teams will be the strongest this time round regarding the summer transfers?

anyone else pre-ordered it?? just found out that if you have pre-ordered from play.com they are shipping out tomorrow!!

ive heard that the gameplay (dribbling, passing) is alot more faster than 6, and also theyve finally made fabregas the monster that he is in real life.

whats everyones thoughts? which teams will be the strongest this time round regarding the summer transfers?

Where did you hear this by the way?

I'm all excited now.

Ordered it t'other day off play, they're so damn reliable. In the past I've pre-ordered games off there and they arrived days before released in the shops.

I'm optimistic about the commentary team (Lawrenson and Champion), and from the screenshots I've seen the Master League looks deeper and more immense than ever before.

PS - Does anyone else edit a default team to replicate City? Just wanted to know if I'm the only one that sad, but it's just what PES does to me. :cool:

I ordered mine from that site that has it for £29.99 - I'd gladly wait a few more days if it means saving £10! Think they said that they'll be shipping it early too though

I think you were on my bus last night!

Archived