Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Pro Evo 2008

That bit it bold's true, if you keep playing down the flanks and putting crosses into the box fr'instance it'll actively defend them flanks more.

Dunno about the shirt pulling and diving.

I'd love it if there was a dive button, you could dive on This Is Football and it was bloody brilliant, especially when you won and scored a last minute penalty to win the match against your mate :cool:

There is a dive buttong but I am yet to be able to dive and convince the ref. Fooking solid.

I've been reading some of the Pes forums and I dont know if this is true but apprently on the ps2 version you carnt dive, there is no shirt pulling button it just happens if a player beats one of your players.

On the next generation console's there's a edit mode but you carnt do alot on there.

2 Days to go :)

I've been reading some of the Pes forums and I dont know if this is true but apprently on the ps2 version you carnt dive, there is no shirt pulling button it just happens if a player beats one of your players.

On the next generation console's there's a edit mode but you carnt do alot on there.

2 Days to go :)

You can import all the badges sponsors etc through jpeg's and camera's so that's ok

Where you order it from?

Ordered mine from Gameplay yesterday and was dispatched this morning, so mine should be here tomorrow as well.

PS3 right?

What's your PSN name?

I went for the £29.99 option of shopto. :D

PS3 ID is: leicester_mad

Archived