Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Pro Evo 2008

And now I feel your pain! lol I havent got Half LIfe yet either, want it alot.

I've F8cked the Barsnely game off just for Pro Evo :unsure:

I want Mass Effect , Halo 3, PGR 4 and I want to re buy Oblivion for the expanision pack but I'm too broke.

It's all Hertha Berlins fault.

Didn't know there was an expansion pack for it, is it downloadable content?

Cod4's out soon as well, do they think i'm made of money?

Didn't know there was an expansion pack for it, is it downloadable content?

Cod4's out soon as well, do they think i'm made of money?

Yeah its something stupid like 2000 points though.

I'd forgotten about that lol. Yes very expensive, espeically at 40 quid a game.

Got mine this morning, started my Master League with Newcastle surprisingly they are pretty good.

lol

They're an offical team, and Micheal Owen is one of the offical players, I bet them and Spurs have very over inflated stats.

I fact I might be Spurs in my master league.

I want Mass Effect , Halo 3, PGR 4 and I want to re buy Oblivion for the expanision pack but I'm too broke.

Don't rush out to buy Halo3, it's not that good. PGR4 is worth the cash purely for the bikes and weather effects.

Just got this months world soccer magazine with the "50 most promising teenagers", so my team on the old Master League (Dynamo Kiev) will probably have an average age of about 12.

P.S - Boycie, what console have you got it on? The 360 version has official Adidas boots, like F50s, but no Reebok like PES 6.

This for the 360 or PS3?

If the 360 version and ps3 version has a edit mode on them i'm sure you can make the badges on there it just needs time and you need to take you time with them.

Ched if you would like the badges i'll happyily enough send you them on msn just ask me for them :thumbup:

Just made City today .. On 360 .. edited one of the 23 random clubs at end .. if youve got a vision cam with your 360 you can photogrpah the kit, aswell as players faces and put them on the bodys ... very very good ...

"were gonna play football, soccer, football, soccer, greatest game of all!"

Im not sure what I make of it yet. Always been a pro evo man but this year im almost torn as FIFA was so enjoyable.... maybe after a few more games I will get into pro evo but only found time for two so far (lost the first on pens and won the second 5-0).

Anyone mastered diving yet? Tried about 4 times and had one success - annoyingly it was just on the edge of the area and the ref gave a free kick.

Been playing FIFA on me mates 360 recently but played this there today for the first time, much better than FIFA.

Harder to score than it used to be and doesn't seem you can score from far out as easily as you used to be able to.

Fun though.

:pinch:

Football games on PC?

Just don't go together right for me...

true, unless its a football manager game. Mind you kellogs world cup was a smashing game.

:pinch:

Football games on PC?

Just don't go together right for me...

To be honest, I could buy an XBOX 360 or PS3 but I'd only really play one game (PES2008) so there's not much point in that.

I've played all the PES games on PC and they've been great. Obviously you need a gamepad similar to a Playstation one (which I've got) and it's perfect - much cheaper than buying an XBOX/PS3 plus the game's also cheaper! :)

your damn right, kellogs world cup was a smahing game, especially the jet black ball.

i have a number of problems with the pes ps2 version though:

Why do a lot of the players now look a lot worse? i.e beckham, VAN DER SAR (jesus, car accident) martins (still looks like an alien).

Wheere have all the boots gone? plus i can't edit them!

Why can you not import your logos from pes 6?

Has the game play changed at all?

That funking song. football soccer. football soccer. football soccer.

I wish i had kept pes 6 overall!

I have two things that are really annoying me:

1) Who picks the teams? Owen isn't in the newcastle team but is one of the featured players..... Barca don't have Henry starting and with Chelsea, Terry and Drogba are benched. I know its easy to edit but some of the selections are beyond belief!!

2) Anyone else think the keepers are worse? I scored 5 in my last game and the keeper got a hand to 4 of them and at least 2 looked easily saveable.

your damn right, kellogs world cup was a smahing game, especially the jet black ball.

i have a number of problems with the pes ps2 version though:

Why do a lot of the players now look a lot worse? i.e beckham, VAN DER SAR (jesus, car accident) martins (still looks like an alien).

Wheere have all the boots gone? plus i can't edit them!

Why can you not import your logos from pes 6?

Has the game play changed at all?

That funking song. football soccer. football soccer. football soccer.

I wish i had kept pes 6 overall!

Yes you can import your badges i think you use your option file from the last game.

I like this years PES.

Why are all the players names in capitals tho ?

My first games:

England 2 - 1 Scotland (Friendly)

England 3 - 0 Isreal (Friendly)

England 2 - 0 Scotland (World Cup)

England 4 - 0 Wales (World Cup)

Kisnorbo's on the game :D

Archived