Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Pro Evo 2008

Shame. :(

Comparison of Features In PES 2008

We reported to you earlier in the week that there is a chance that the "Fantasista" mode would not be coming to the Next-gen versions of PES 2008. It seems that the mode is currently absent from the game at this stage and therefore looks unlikely that it will be in there. This however is information gathered from Beta copies of the game on Xbox 360 and PC platforms. It may be the case that Konami want to keep the "Fantasista" mode unique to the PS2.

The PS2 version of PES 2008 will also include the Challenge mode as well as the Scenario mode that many people are looking forward to. However, missing from the PS2 version is the Diving feature. It seems this feature will only be integrated into the Next-gen versions of the game. At this stage the game has not gone GOLD (Final Production Copy) so the game is subject to change. But stay tuned and the W.E.N.B. will keep you updated.

from Winning Eleven Blog

So we on the PS2 get the Fantasista, Challenge and Scenario mode, next-gen get diving.

Not sure if next-gen gets Challenge and Scenario.

"Fantasia Mode is were you create a player (which will be you) and control only him throughout the whole career.

you will start off as a nooby player but as you go on you will become better like in real life and after some time you will probably become the best

You will controls you self in a 3rd person perspective"

That's what I've found out so far.

Sounds interesting.

Apparently PS3 gets everything.

Don't suppose if anyone knows of a day early release on the shop shelves like last year do they?

Some independent game stores are selling it early apparently

<a href="http://www.pesfan.com/news/?id=6015988" target="_blank">http://www.pesfan.com/news/?id=6015988</a>

Ive just read that the PS3 version will still be the best one to be released, people were complaining about the Xbox version of pro evo last year and this year they have updated but it isnt as good as the PS3... thats what they are saying anyway....

But from the videos and screenshots they both look great!!

Nice one except I can't think of any independent stores around my area (Syston) though :cry:

Looks like I'll just have to wait, I might pop upto to ASDA if I can be arsed later on.

Archived