Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Safehouse.

Monster energy?

Not heard of it.

I'll try the Cognac and Red Bull thing with my awful brandy and some Tesco Rush or Kick or whatever it's called.

Monster energy is the energy drink of the gods.

But try it, the cheaper the brandy the worse the headache the next day.

Monster energy is the energy drink of the gods.

But try it, the cheaper the brandy the worse the headache the next day.

I know. I did a few measures of it (I say measures, I mean generous slugs) a few nights ago and even that resulted in a thumping headache the next day.

I've took it to a few parties but it's found it's way back twice when I've had gatherings of my own.

I know. I did a few measures of it (I say measures, I mean generous slugs) a few nights ago and even that resulted in a thumping headache the next day.

I've took it to a few parties but it's found it's way back twice when I've had gatherings of my own.

I polished off a bottle with a freind a few nights ago.

The worse 2 day hangover of my life was forced upon me.

How is this thread still here, I've had a look through it and I've had a swipe at numerous posters and the entire admin time during this thread's charmed life.

I like this thread, it's nice and peaceful!

ANyone tried drambuie and red bull\energy drink, it's also lurvely, the mrs says it taste like medicine, and I said "Baby, you know I is SIKH"!!!!

I did an entire bottle of creme de menthe and two bottles (large) of baileys a couple of years ago in one day (after eights - lovely).

The hangover and random (alien??) vomit which followed would have actually killed some people.

It was only a massive amount of bags of salt n vinegar real mccoys and a selection of rustlers products that got me through it. Oh and Brainteaser. Lovely lovely brainteaser.

I did an entire bottle of creme de menthe and two bottles (large) of baileys a couple of years ago in one day (after eights - lovely).

The hangover and random (alien??) vomit which followed would have actually killed some people.

It was only a massive amount of bags of salt n vinegar real mccoys and a selection of rustlers products that got me through it. Oh and Brainteaser. Lovely lovely brainteaser.

Can you out-drink your brother? He did about 5 pints of guiness to my 3 on Saturday.

I am never drinking alcopops again. Not a hangover in sight, but the most sensitive teeth. EVER.

You my friend are an animal

My (former) housemate was on Brainteaser.

Edited by Aleksikokopops

Can you out-drink your brother? He did about 5 pints of guiness to my 3 on Saturday.

I am never drinking alcopops again. Not a hangover in sight, but the most sensitive teeth. EVER.

I think he usually manages more than I do. Last time we had a session we got thrown out of a Wetherspoons (this is almost impossible) for singing.

Once back at my flat after a few bloody marys I was beat... but I think he did a few glasses of red wine too. Good effort.

I suffered the next day a lot.

I think he usually manages more than I do. Last time we had a session we got thrown out of a Wetherspoons (this is almost impossible) for singing.

Once back at my flat after a few bloody marys I was beat... but I think he did a few glasses of red wine too. Good effort.

I suffered the next day a lot.

Nice.

Singh and I spent about an hour on the topic of religion with him. That is interesting after 9 hours of boozing.

We then spent the next hour talking about sex.

Edited by Tabou