Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Safehouse.

Luckily i didn't have to watch it!

Unluckily because ive had a flare up of an old leg problem & can barely walk :(:D

Did you have the pleasure of sitting/standing through it?

Yeah, went with me old man. I've been going for 15 years and thats in the top 5 worst performances I've ever watched. Ever. I was just bored.

Thanks for the tea, I see there's another Kaebi thread on the go but other than that not too many nunces in the main forum this eve.

If you pull the lever on the side of your chair it pops up a foot stool mate. Put the tea down first yeah? Don't want my Racing green recliners getting damaged

Yeah, went with me old man. I've been going for 15 years and thats in the top 5 worst performances I've ever watched. Ever. I was just bored.

Thanks for the tea, I see there's another Kaebi thread on the go but other than that not too many nunces in the main forum this eve.

If you pull the lever on the side of your chair it pops up a foot stool mate. Put the tea down first yeah? Don't want my Racing green recliners getting damaged

Neh not too many ive had a bit of fun at the expense of CS but im still not frequenting the main forum as much untill we get a new manager :thumbup:

15 years thats some effort i bet this is about the worst team you've seen overall !?

I'll still be there in 15 though as will you i expect.

Lazy boy chairs & in racing green inspired choice Monk :D

I believe that to be my doing :cool:

Oh dear well i believe that means you don't fill the criteria to seek refuge in the safehouse. :thumbup::D

Don't worry its not a serious thread.

So long as its a tongue in cheek Kaebi thread I don't mind.

Teapot's still warm mate. Digestive?

Sounds like a plan.

Good work alex. Pour me some on the rocks would you?

Did you go today? Still revelling from the Idlewild gig?

Oh lovely Jamesons is just darling :thumbup: with or without ice &/or coke? i love it eitherway

You can't sully Jameson's with coke!

I'm going for no ice, I have none in the freezer.

Idlewild were delightful, it has to be said.

Mr Scruff this Thursday, with a certain Fez.

Lovely stuff.

I discovered a similar thing, but with chillis.

The fact I do it everytime I cook something with chilli in it (which is every other day) leads me to believe that I'm actually retarded.

Yeah, that's one of those things in life you're really supposed to remember. :rolleyes:;)

Whats Blavod some sort of vodka? i'll take one anyway thankyou :D

pfft, you'd drink anything if it was on offer. :rolleyes:

And, yep... tis BLACK vodka (see what I did there... neat huh? all earlier 'racist' comments null and void!) :P