Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Safehouse.

• 3 years later...

I might have one in Maidstone.

Fancy it Mablo? You can tick the mighty mighty Stones off your list.

The Stones. Yes please. I knock around my old stompin' ground of Sevenoaks. Leave the Safehouse for a few hours, lets have an open air rave in Knole Park, it's safe there. Dylan, Beatles, Stones, and lots of booze. Oh, dammit, he said tea. :rolleyes: Oh well, never mind, I am four years late anyway! :crylaugh: .

Edited by DANGEROUS TIGER

Where are the "gentlemen"? lol

Intruder alert. Intruder alert. Code Dickhead.

Bwaaaaaahahahaha I just spat my tea (Yorkshire, no sugars) out at this

*said ultra, chewing on a block of lard*

Well, he wasn't chewing on one of Ian Ormonpop's flapjacks at any rate!

I lord I'd forgotten about that. Once again, I apologise to the random Leicester fan (who looked barely like Ultra) that I offered homemade flapjacks to on the train to Charlton (2-0 loss, horror show).

Mr Scruff this Thursday, with a certain Fez.

Lovely stuff.

Bwaaaahahahahaha I need to dig out the picture's of Fez from that evening! He was a mess!

I wonder if Nadler is big and dark enough as a monkey to be considered a 'magnificent creature' by our resident Portologist.

fgh`f;kv askhfg ;klavjpu9gip45ea;htklshjfpaekw;sdhfjknv;.ad,mzxbcvj; hajkshz .xfuipgcdmhbnvcaodjks.mxhfckms.,fbv ajk.m`,bncadjksbfm.vndkmsz`x HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

"As an aside, apes are magnificent creatures"

I lord I'd forgotten about that. Once again, I apologise to the random Leicester fan (who looked barely like Ultra) that I offered homemade flapjacks to on the train to Charlton (2-0 loss, horror show).

Absolutely hilarious, had totally forgotten about that. To this day I still feel outdone that I only brought Mr Kipling Apple Slices and you brought home made flapjack. I shall try harder next time.

BUT was it actually Ultra?

Absolutely hilarious, had totally forgotten about that. To this day I still feel outdone that I only brought Mr Kipling Apple Slices and you brought home made flapjack. I shall try harder next time.

BUT was it actually Ultra?

:nono:>_<

*snigger*

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen