Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ASH17LCFC

How do i become a Admin or mod of this great forum

:laugh:

Your having a fooking laugh.

People like lookwhaticando and finnegan who are mods are mods because they don't cause a stir and no-one in the world thinks they're an absolute cock. I would never ask to be a mod. If the admin need another mod they would 'appoint' someone with a lot of posts and understanding of this forum and someone who most likely had never been banned or never annoyed anyone.

I agree. :thumbup:

Giving you moderatorship would be like sending osama bin laden his weight in atomic weapons for christmas. I can't see the benefit somehow...

I would like to become a Admin or a Mod (no not that kind folks) on this great forum. I think i would do a superb job and wouldn't let you down. I also would like to think that the people trust me and respect me enough to have me become a mod (no not that kind folks) or a admin.

Will you please think about it.

That'll be an Admin to you. Pst... you forgot to bow. :rolleyes:

People like lookwhaticando and finnegan who are mods are mods because they don't cause a stir and no-one in the world thinks they're an absolute cock. I would never ask to be a mod. If the admin need another mod they would 'appoint' someone with a lot of posts and understanding of this forum and someone who most likely had never been banned or never annoyed anyone.

:o <cough> <splutter> but, but... :unsure::whistle:

For my benefit because i'm a total retard, what's the difference between an admin and a moderator? :unsure:

Congratulations, you've passed the first test!

Mods can merge, delete, edit posts, and some personal stuff like sigs and avatars, if I remember correctly.

Admo's can do all that and delete or suspend accounts, and mess around with the forum itself. Admin can also make the perfect poached egg, whistle through their ears and can slow their heart rate to nil for several minutes.

Congratulations, you've passed the first test!

Mods can merge, delete, edit posts, and some personal stuff like sigs and avatars, if I remember correctly.

Admo's can do all that and delete or suspend accounts, and mess around with the forum itself. Admin can also make the perfect poached egg, whistle through their ears and can slow their heart rate to nil for several minutes.

I wasn't aware i was applying/implying...

You forgot to mention the walking over hot coals with our bare feet. It's part of the initiation process.

Everybody knows that Admins and Mods are not real.

I mean HAVE YOU ever met one???

Exactly???? :unsure:

:giggle: You mean you've never been invited to one of their exclusive, secret parties? :nono: Oh...well that's a shame. :ermm::P

:giggle: You mean you've never been invited to one of their exclusive, secret parties? :nono: Oh...well that's a shame. :ermm::P

NO! :@

Is it cos i is black???

Well a rustic brown really!!!!!

Actually a more mediteranean type look....... :)

I sit a few seats away from Gibbo........in........L...........1............. :)

Don't you ever see me ? I wear a blue Stone Island jacket and a Hacket cap. Next time im there i shall look out for you mate. Im right at the top :thumbup:

Don't you ever see me ? I wear a blue Stone Island jacket and a Hacket cap. Next time im there i shall look out for you mate. Im right at the top :thumbup:

:crylaugh: No burberry? I'm disappointed. :|

West Stander im Guessing :giggle:

:rolleyes: :laugh: Couldn't be more wrong. :doh:

I was only trying to help you out. T'was a CLUE! ALL Admins/Mods wear Burberry - it's like a uniform to 'em you see?! WoRd. :cool:

Archived