Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ASH17LCFC

How do i become a Admin or mod of this great forum

Makes me always laugh, how the L1ers claim they are sooooooooo loud. I sit in the middle of the Kop and i haven't heard them once ... Well apart from the imfamous drum.
Bet you daren't sit with us hard lot in L1 hey ? Me and Gibbs are the tits in there.

:crylaugh: To be honest, you seem a tad confused again. Sense of direction none-too-good, perhaps? :dunno:

Impressive though that in the space of 7 minutes you seem to have 'forgotten' where you sit.

Tits, indeed! :rolleyes:

:crylaugh: To be honest, you seem a tad confused again. Sense of direction none-too-good, perhaps? :dunno:

Impressive though that in the space of 7 minutes you seem to have 'forgotten' where you sit.

Tits, indeed! :rolleyes:

I sit where i want, when i want and how i want ... Got it ? Get it ? Good.

And Finn don't call me a chav please.

Don't you ever see me ? I wear a blue Stone Island jacket and a Hacket cap. Next time im there i shall look out for you mate. Im right at the top :thumbup:

Well im right at the top... and never see you.

I sit where i want, when i want and how i want ... Got it ? Get it ? Good.

And Finn don't call me a chav please.

L1 is SEASON TICKET holders only.

Which means unless you got a Season Ticket you cant sit(Or stand!) there.

So if you got a ST in L1 then why would you buy tickets for the Kop too?????? :dunno:

I don't think one person repects you on this forum.
Don't you ever see me ? I wear a blue Stone Island jacket and a Hacket cap. Next time im there i shall look out for you mate. Im right at the top :thumbup:

Nowt wrong with this :P

Im no chav either, just like the clothes. Expensive though :o

Bet you daren't sit with us hard lot in L1 hey ? Me and Gibbs are the tits in there.

Just to clear up im not nor never have been knowingly anywhere near this strange boy!

I can only assume you're the muppet that everyone takes the piss out of for having a stone island badge sewn on to your right arm! :crylaugh:

I should be an admin.

I'll even change my moniker to TPA, The People's Admin.

Admin-ing the people, FOR THE PEOPLE.

Whilst the idiots jump on this callous and empty sentimental bandwagon, it should enable me to slip through various pieces of evil and oppressive FT legislation.

Archived