Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kevinwpratt

Virus when i log onto Foxestalk

Same. My antivirus software had been busy for the past few days when I've been on FT. Seems ok on the main pages, but kicks off when I look at individual topics. Similar thing when I try to preview and/or send PMs.

Oh, and that's with the latest version of IE.

It means you can't spell. :)

I lernt all I no from u, dahlin. :whistle:

Ok, enough now. We can continue our slanging match in private. One of us has to be grown up about this. :smile::thumbup:

i did what danny suggested and tried mozilla firefox and its not happened since

that's good ;)

Firefox actually has quite a few security issues too. The best, quickest (and safest) browser by a mile is opera - www.opera.com IMHO and is free. It looks ugly from the start but you can put a "skin" on it in a few clicks.

Same here, won't load topics if I try to read new posts, I have to go to the page and scroll down.

same here, i thought it was just me. my antivirus also cured a trojan horse this morning.

t'was wood worn.....b'dum. i did actually have a trojan horse that may or maynot have come from here.

Yeah when I post, I get a white screen and have to come all the way back into the thread. Can't load topics from the main page.

I'm using FireFox and have had no other problems, tbh. I've got no fooking idea why you'd use IE, though, really. I resisted for ages with the whole "ffs, IE is good enough" malarkey just because I couldn't be arsed with some lame geek harping on about how much better FireFox was. Then I actually tried Mozilla and tbh, it actually IS a lot better, a lot faster, a lot more secure and magnificent at blocking pop ups. (What pop ups?!)

I wasn't getting it myself but I think you should be virus free now, let me know if it comes back again.

i dont know wether its the same thing or not but i was asked yesterday to install an active x control for this website.. dont remember being asked before so i ignored it... started having problems loading pages - they just were blank so today it asked and i installed it this time... same problem...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived